• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually yelled at my TV before Matt Ryan got sacked

You cant make that play call at field goal range. You just cant.
You run the ball, best case scenario you advance closer to goal, worst case you stay right where you are

A FG would have put the falcons up by 2 possessions, essentially guaranteeing the win

Blame was 100% on Quinn

I was in the middle of explaining to my girl why the Falcons had won right at this point, telling her all the had to do was run it and then kick the field goal... Then they throw it... And.... Man,

Congrats to the Patriots they earned it,but honestly do your job sums up New England when you winning they love you when you losing they don't know you or ride with, you pos nation. I been to many cities were their team ain't winning but they rep them proudly, and this is coming from someone who lives here can't wait to leave most racist, arrogant people I ever came across.

Win or lose this is what Boston is all about

Couldn't hear it with all the boo's

Perfect position to go up two scores and the throw smh. This is why everyone doesn't deserve to be a head coach. Good coaches make the simple calls.

As soon as Brady got that first 1st down in OT I would have called a time out to talk to my defense and try to break up their rhythm.

Last edited:
I didn't even realize he was putting up the numbers he had while watching the game. Vereen was huge in SB49 as well.
Damn I just checked too, that's pretty crazy. But Brady put up 466yds and led that comeback, so I don't really have a problem with Brady getting it.

Last edited:

You run the ball, best case scenario you advance closer to goal, worst case you stay right where you are

A FG would have put the falcons up by 2 possessions, essentially guaranteeing the win

Blame was 100% on Quinn

I was in the middle of explaining to my girl why the Falcons had won right at this point, telling her all the had to do was run it and then kick the field goal... Then they throw it... And.... Man,
My 12yr old nephew who plays Madden even knows what to do in that situation :smh:

man, what a ******* insane game.

@An Armada @quise2024 @Jetpacunlimited - good game and congrats on a helluva season. y'all were owning us and had me in a bad place through 3 quarters. think we play next year so looking forward to a rematch.

i just got back from the stripclub celebrating with some of my homies here in PDX. they were ALL rooting for ATL. they were just killing me through three quarters with each **** up we had and each ATL score. i kept thinking, man one break, one break, just give us one break. didn't really come till that strip sack which really swung the game (maybe...i can't even think about sequence of events right now). and when it became a two score game, everyone got quiet. one of the dudes who is a steeler fan started freaking out because he knew what was coming. i was just trying my hardest to stay calm. "going to be a great comeback"...kept saying it starting at half time. if anyone was gonna do it, it was gonna be Thomas.

lkfaflkjfklsalfjldasjkfklsjfdfafkjdskalksfjlksdfoawjeojojofdlsjlajdfafjsfdfjll

@Rolaholic
@DeadsetAce
@green rhino123

@iLLoQuent aka DSK

congrats DSA :smokin

Congrats to @Rolaholic DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

Great game. Amazing finish

Congrats to @Rolaholic DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and @iLLoQuent aka DSK

**** the rest of yall

Congrats DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , enjoy your night homie. Pretty good birthday present.

Also congrats to DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and the rest of the evil empire. I guess the collector was half right

thanks y'all. appreciate it :pimp:

i'll have more to say tomorrow probably. but skimming through the last 20 pages or so, the real losers tonight sound like the Giant fans in here tonight. the salt and tears pouring from those keystrokes :rofl:

got one clown talking about Eli and his two bum *** rings from more than half a decade ago. got another still crying about cheating. and probably the biggest cry baby of the trio mashing his keyboard with cap locks on crying about Bane and eff this and eff that guy. real ******* tears. they're more upset than the Falcon fans on here :rofl:

good night, y'all

16426247_1470669856311238_3043322911256972624_n.jpg
Damn...

Blame was 100% on Quinn

Quinn doesn't call the plays though does he?

Blame was 100% on Quinn

Quinn doesn't call the plays though does he?
Kyle Shanahan mailed it in :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom