Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son already had a 5 Super Bowl ring commercial in da chamber... 

God levels of disrespect 
sick.gif

#goatemoji

I shed 3-4 real tears just sitting here ... this s*** hurts man like no other

Last edited:
28-3!!!

I can't believe they blew that ****!

I gotta re-watch the rest of that drive after Julio's catch... sum'n wrong here.

Matty Trashwater had no pocket presence took a sack. Gotta get rid of the ball to stay in field goal range.

28-3!!!

I can't believe they blew that ****!

I gotta re-watch the rest of that drive after Julio's catch... sum'n wrong here.
If I remember, they ran the ball once and lost a yard, then got sacked twice after that
Terrible playcalling when they were in field goal range

Crime Pays :smh:

This whole game came down to Freeman giving a half *** effort to stop Hightower, trying to run out on the flat to catch a pass after Coleman went down...shameful. :smh:

Last edited:
If I remember, they ran the ball once and lost a yard, then got sacked twice after that
Terrible playcalling when they were in field goal range
Matty should have told himself to get rid of ball asap to avoid a sack. ATL was too comfortable with their lead.

It's goona hurt for a while, but everything is goona be alright, life goes on.

Uff IDK man :lol: It's hell for certain teams to get this close again for years. I wouldn't sleep tonight if this happened to my team. Some say it's just sports but alot of feelings invested and time rooting...not that easy to dismiss esp. for certain parts of the country. 1 major title in ATL Sports to 37 for Boston!

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom