Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah all I could do was scratch my head when I seen them hiking with 20 on the clock in the 4th

Yeah all I could do was scratch my head when I seen them hiking with 20 on the clock in the 4th
This was a mistake though thats true. Using up those timeouts early in the second half cost us.

Yall been frauds since you went from 6-2 to 8-8

Will never look at yall the same.
I'd rather be a fraud and lose in the SB than not even make the playoffs like the Bengals whose QB is more of a fraud than Matt will ever be

[thread="658887"]Ya'll dudes love that word fraud :rolleyes  has no weight the way ya'll just throw it around. [/thread]

Ryan got way too much love this year. He's a good QB but that's it. I'm still blown away he was able to win two playoff games. He overachieved. He chokes and gets nervous. He was making it hard on his receivers yesterday. They made some insane catches.

[thread="658887"]Super Bowl Li Atlanta Falcons Vs New England Patriots/5220#post_27483072​[/thread]
Ryan got way too much love this year. He's a good QB but that's it. I'm still blown away he was able to win two playoff games. He overachieved. He chokes and gets nervous. He was making it hard on his receivers yesterday. They made some insane catches.
He had an MVP season the best season of his career you supposed to get love for that i've personally never argued he was elite or anything more than just good so thats whatever. Julio is the only one that made amazing catches the rest where catching dimes or passes a NFL WR should catch. He did not make it hard on the receivers last night.

Last edited:
......because if your defense fails then you don't deserve a shot to win. You had your chance and you blew it. That's the definition of something being "part of the game".

The end. Goodnight, Irene.
So one defense has an opportunity to fail while the other doesn't. Makes sense. Got it. :lol:

[thread="658887"]​[/thread]

He had an MVP season the best season of his career you supposed to get love for that i've personally never argued he was elite or anything more than just good so thats whatever. Julio is the only one that made amazing catches the rest where catching dimes or passes a NFL WR should catch. He did not make it hard on the receivers last night.

I seen Sanu and someone else or Sanu again making great catches. Ryan was shook for two quarters, maybe even three. So many mental mistakes on him. He's been in the league for nine years. Call a run play. He doesn't get a pass for that. Three passing plays, it's unreal. Not throwing the call away. Hiking with mad time. He gets mad blame and he looked like the Matt Ryan we had seen for majority of his career.

This was a mistake though thats true. Using up those timeouts early in the second half cost us.

I'd rather be a fraud and lose in the SB than not even make the playoffs like the Bengals whose QB is more of a fraud than Matt will ever be

I don't know man... I still have flashbacks to the packers loss to Seattle a couple years back when they blew the lead in the NFC championship. My only consolation is that they won a couple bowls in my lifetime for me to see. I'd rather not make the playoffs, than to lose to the Patriots in that fashion.

As for the second part... yes, Dalton is useless.

I want to put $ on NE just to temper the annoyance if they do win but I can't convince myself they're the better team.
Then put it on ATL 
nerd.gif
Now you can see what I was talking about. 
laugh.gif

Matt Ryan hiking the ball with 20 seconds on the game clock. Nine years in the league and not changing the play. Yeah, he's a fraud. Right back to that 10-15 range he goes. **** him.

Boggles the ******* mind. That and running the ball once every 5 minutes on offense after you averaged over 6 yards a carry.

Another choke, another Brady Ring. Dude plays QB maybe more efficiently than anybody in history. Gotta give it to him. But this is his third ring that comes on the heels of preschool type decision making and ****ups by another team. It's truly mind boggling how idiotic (and egotistical) nfl coaching staffs can be.

Pats are like the Spurs on the nfl. You simply cannot make mistakes against them. That's what they're waiting for. Like Floyd's counter punching.

WHY COULDN'T YOU MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ATLANTA?

[thread="658887"]Super Bowl Li Atlanta Falcons Vs New England Patriots/5220#post_27483072​[/thread]

I seen Sanu and someone else or Sanu again making great catches. Ryan was shook for two quarters, maybe even three. So many mental mistakes on him. He's been in the league for nine years. Call a run play. He doesn't get a pass for that. Three passing plays, it's unreal. Not throwing the call away. Hiking with mad time. He gets mad blame and he looked like the Matt Ryan we had seen for majority of his career.
Shanahan calls the plays not Ryan not sure how you can fault him for three passes being called. I don't recall Sanu making any catches i'd describe as great last night maybe one. Still overall Matt was on point passing the ball a majority of the game not shook in any way. He shouldn't have been in the situation to throw the ball away or get sacked Shanahan called a bad play. I will say on hiking the ball he did bad but the game was already lost then and we where put in a tough situation because of the lack of timeouts. Matt Ryan looked good last night overall. Plus New England did a great job keeping our offense off the field so the impact they could have had was minimized.

I don't know man... I still have flashbacks to the packers loss to Seattle a couple years back when they blew the lead in the NFC championship. My only consolation is that they won a couple bowls in my lifetime for me to see. I'd rather not make the playoffs, than to lose to the Patriots in that fashion.

As for the second part... yes, Dalton is useless.

Also, did anyone notice how much praise Lady Gaga got for the halftime show that was mostly filled with Beyonce slights? "What an amazing performance and she didn't have to use her platform for political reasons" "Omg she handled the halftime show with so much dignity and class".
But wasn't her singing "God bless America" a lowkey dig on Trump though? It'd be a pretty random song to sing at a halftime show if it wasn't.

Ehhhh, though I don't think Lady Gaga would succumb to any pressure type stuff based on views beforehand, I felt like most of the performance came off as pretty safe. Even the pre-game vids talking about the Constitution and patriotism and unity just seemed forced as hell when that's pretty much not the case. A certain demographic felt very at ease and appeased with her performance and said everything to slight last year's, even though what they were saying had nothing to do with actual singing or anything (I don't purposely listen to either btw)

Last edited:
I had NE on the ML +144.

If my wife had taken the wheel to drive home at half I woulda been able to get my 2H bet in.

Pats -4.5 second half was easiest bet of the night.  5-1 odds if you took the ML at that point. :x

I gotta start getting in on this :lol:

So one defense has an opportunity to fail while the other doesn't. Makes sense. Got it. :lol:

Or one team's defense has an opportunity to succeed and the other teams doesn't.

And said team's offense and defense had plenty of opportunities to close out the game in regulation. If they don't do that and don't get a stop in OT, then that's on them. Shoulda executed better.

A team who couldn't get a stop when it counted in regulation, then doesn't get a stop in OT, is not done wrong when they don't get to trot out their offense (who also failed in regulation) in overtime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom