Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running the ball only 4 times in the 2nd half is inexcusable.

I'm starting to think the Falcons was really pushing hard for Matt Ryan to be MVP, hence the questionable play calling

Last edited:
I look at it like this. Bill is the best coach of all time, he did a good job in the second half BUT this game is more about Atlanta collapsing than NE coming back. I split the blame three ways. HC, OC and QB. All three of them split it. Bad play calls, Ryan is a vet and he should be changing plays and not taking a sack. Did he speak up to his OC and say why aren't we running the ball? We won't know. If Atlanta wins, Ryan is getting the MVP. They lost, he deserves all this blame and probably more AND he's luck as hell Rowe didn't pick off that bad pass he made to Julio. That catch was unreal.

The blame goes solely on our OC and no one else. You can't move the chains on one more posession when we're the most prolific offense in the league? Matt Ryan didn't have to question Shanahan at the point because his play calling got us the tremendously lead in the first place. DQ and Rich Smith had our defense playing way better than anyone would have ever thought especially after the numerous sacks, 3 and outs and what was suppose to be the game clinching interception early in the game. The MVP EASILY would've been Grady Jarrett had we won the game.

Armada's avy is exactly how all Falcons fans look today.
Their faces right after they popped bottles and paid for 20 minutes with the stripper they cant afford.

QlAQzFs.gif

People are saying White didn't cross the goal line and he didn't score. People are wild thinking that this play wasn't reviewed upstairs. This image shows that his knee wasn't down and he was crossed the goal line.

View media item 2324006

There's some extremely slow motion video of this dude drawing circles around White's knee and the ball trying to prove his knee touched beforehand and all it proved was that the ball had already crossed before his knee went down :lol: same for the Edelman (Amendola??) catch. Anybody saying that ball hit the ground needs their vision checked, as that Falcons DB's shin helped him catch then re-catch the ball.

Lots of a people tryna jump on @An Armada tall are corny as hell. We didn't lose to the Pats, we beat ourselves. Call it a choke job, mental error or however you see it but we clearly deserved to be there and we're the champions of the game up until the final minute of the 4th quarter. Most of y'all teams suck which is why you had to jump on our wagon last night. We play in the best division in football and still manage to make it to the big game. Some of y'all play in conferences that don't even get television play. FOH
I thought you weren't posting in anymore football threads?

I still can't get the fact Brady won.... smh [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️, I hate Boston fans so much and know we never gonna stop hearing he's the best sports player of all time smh.

“They say she’s going to stand on top of the stadium, ruling over everyone with drones everywhere, surveilling everyone in a big swarm,” he said. “To just condition them to say ‘I am the Godess of Satan’ ruling over them with the rise of the robots in a ritual of lesser magic.” - Infowars (Alex Jones)
It's all making sense now... 2nd half was cursed by Lady Gaga and her Satanic ritualistic Halftime show....

I still can't get the fact Brady won.... smh [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️, I hate Boston fans so much and know we never gonna stop hearing he's the best sports player of all time smh.
Hate them too but they're right. Brady is the GOAT.

Anyone have a good pic of White crossing the goal line before his knee was down? Having an argument with some schmucks and I can't find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom