Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl really blaming Matt Ryan in here tho :stoneface:

If Freeman blocks for him on that fumble, they win the ******* game

His only turnover wasnt even his fault

He deserves some blame if nothing else for not running the play clock down.

the real question though...

is "the falcons blew a 28-3 lead" the new "lets not forget the warriors blew a 3-1 lead" ?

He def deserves some blame but not all of it. That collapse was a TEAM effort lol

Damn near every starter on both sides of the ball had mental lapses at the end for them. It wasnt just Matt. Hell without him they may have never had a lead to begin with lol

is "the falcons blew a 28-3 lead" the new "lets not forget the warriors blew a 3-1 lead" ?

28+3 = 31. Warriors blew a 3-1 lead. What ATLANTA did yesterday though is by far the worst collapse in sports history.

nah..

warriors had to lose 3 straight games.. 2 of which were in oracle

They're close..I think falcons was the biggest choke job in superbowl history obviously

But the 73-9 warriors best record in NBA history up 3-1 in the finals may be the biggest choke job in history

Last edited:

He def deserves some blame but not all of it. That collapse was a TEAM effort lol

Damn near every starter on both sides of the ball had mental lapses at the end for them. It wasnt just Matt. Hell without him they may have never had a lead to begin with lol

Don't think I've seen anyone say Ryan deserves all the blame. He deserves plenty blame, nine year vet and he taking sacks and hiking the ball with 20 seconds in the game and not chaining to a running play because they were aggressive all year. Makes sense.

They're close..I think falcons was the biggest choke job in superbowl history obviously

Think?  No team had ever came back from down more than 10 points in a SB.  Atlanta was up by ****** ' g 25 

Last edited:

But the 73-9 warriors best record in NBA history up 3-1 in the finals may be the biggest choke job in history

Being up 25 points in the 2nd half of an NFL game>being up 3-1 in a NBA series

Teams have come back from 3-1 before hell it happened in that same NBA postseason

Last edited:
Atlanta was lucky to be in the SB and lucky to be up. NE came out and **** the bed. GS was up, broke all kinds of records and was the favorite to win. To be up 3-1 and lose it is the worst loss I've ever seen. Much worse than the Falcons loss.

Circumstances surrounding that series with Bron snitching and then two of their guys getting injured make it a slightly less of a choke job than yesterday.

Matt Ryan might be done. Same for Cam last year too...if you lose in your first SB appearance, the odds are against you of ever bouncing back and winning it all eventually. Elway was the last one

I think Cam can get back because of his ability to make defenses tired

Ryan not so sure

16587086_1394769163903101_8232919151893283194_o.jpg

The Falcons basically blew a 3-1 lead in a span of about 45 minutes.

Gun to your head, pick a winner. Cavs coming back from 3-1 (a team many were saying was the best team of all time) or Bill and Brady coming back against the Falcons down 25? I fell way more people believe in Bill and Brady than the Falcons. Y'all buggin

That play should have been a pass to Freeman in the flats anyway.
Should have had Freeman block then release, catch a dump off in the flats and get as many yards as possible.

Pats had 3 people covering Julio Jones.
Falcons could have gotten anything they wanted underneath.
What happened to the quick throws like bubble screens and WR screens?
Julio and Sanu big enough to catch a two yard pass and get 3 or 4 more yards.
I still can't believe Matt Ryan blew that lead :smh:

Being up 25 points in the 2nd half of an NFL game>being up 3-1 in a NBA series

Teams have come back from 3-1 before hell it happened in that same NBA postseason

Tell these people please. Like I said it's damn near impossible to blow a 25 point 3rd qtr lead in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom