Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

People also not talking about how New England did a great job keeping our offense of the field. They ran I believe two times as many plays as us and controlled time of possession without having a real running game last night Brady was a one man clock manamgemnt machine. Bills game plan worked kept our great offense off the field and wore out our defense

NE did a great job?
roll.gif

You guys choose to stop running the ball when you got up 28-3 like you were playing your lil brother in Madden.
NE did a great job with their gameplan of keeping our offense off the field over the course of the game...and we did choose to stop running the ball in the clutch moment when we needed to. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

I follow what you're saying but, no. The Patriots were busy trying to win a game, their game plan of controlling the clock went out the window when they were getting rocked 28-3. And also no, it wasn't just in the clutch... the Falcons should've never stopped, they were getting w/e they wanted on the ground. Pretty sure that sack/fumble occurred on a 3rd and 1...
I don't think New England put that game plan out the window they made some adjustments and stuck to it and it worked out for them in the end. The entire second half the play calling was questionable but that situation gets highlighted because for sure the game would have been won if it was called correctly.
Atlanta was lucky to be in the SB and lucky to be up. NE came out and **** the bed. GS was up, broke all kinds of records and was the favorite to win. To be up 3-1 and lose it is the worst loss I've ever seen. Much worse than the Falcons loss.
How....how where we lucky to be in the superbowl that is just complete BS.

Also I thought about it and Quinn needs to get some blame for how that least sequence went down too. No excuses for not running the ball after Ryan and Julio put us in position to put the game out of reach and win the game.

We know Shanahan has a tendency to do to damn much when there was no need to...be a head coach override that **** and win the ****ing game. 

you gotta take into consideration the clock/time though.

its more fathomable to orchestrate a comeback after surviving one game and taking it game by game...talking about NBA series.

to have only a small amount of time with your back against the wall has to be more of a feat honestly...talking about (realistically) 1 quarter of an NFL game.

Also I thought about it and Quinn needs to get some blame for how that least sequence went down too. No excuses for not running the ball after Ryan and Julio put us in position to put the game out of reach and win the game.

We know Shanahan has a tendency to do to damn much when there was no need to...be a head coach override that **** and win the ****ing game. 

man what got lost in all this is that cot damn catch by julio. that ******* double toe tap/slam :wow:

my god...the man is unreal. the throw was amazing. but that catch...holy ******* ****. julio and then the rest.

Last edited:

Warriors lost 3 straight GAMES!

Not even close and a silly comparison. 
 The Yankees lost 4 straight. Two in a row at home.

Boston being part of the two greatest comebacks in playoff history
nthat.gif

Celtics also overcame a 24 point deficit in 2008 against the Lakers in game 5
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Being up 25 points in the 2nd half of an NFL game>being up 3-1 in a NBA series

Teams have come back from 3-1 before hell it happened in that same NBA postseason
facts.
3-1 has happened before. 

down 25 has not
In the NBA finals?

It's hasn't but the fact remains it's a statisitically much more likely scenario to come back from 3-1 than being up 25 points in the 2nd half of an NFL game and losing

People also not talking about how New England did a great job keeping our offense of the field. They ran I believe two times as many plays as us and controlled time of possession without having a real running game last night Brady was a one man clock manamgemnt machine. Bills game plan worked kept our great offense off the field and wore out our defense

NE did a great job? :rofl:

You guys choose to stop running the ball when you got up 28-3 like you were playing your lil brother in Madden.

NE did a great job with their gameplan of keeping our offense off the field over the course of the game...and we did choose to stop running the ball in the clutch moment when we needed to. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

I follow what you're saying but, no. The Patriots were busy trying to win a game, their game plan of controlling the clock went out the window when they were getting rocked 28-3. And also no, it wasn't just in the clutch... the Falcons should've never stopped, they were getting w/e they wanted on the ground. Pretty sure that sack/fumble occurred on a 3rd and 1...

I don't think New England put that game plan out the window they made some adjustments and stuck to it and it worked out for them in the end. The entire second half the play calling was questionable but that situation gets highlighted because for sure the game would have been won if it was called correctly.
Atlanta was lucky to be in the SB and lucky to be up. NE came out and **** the bed. GS was up, broke all kinds of records and was the favorite to win. To be up 3-1 and lose it is the worst loss I've ever seen. Much worse than the Falcons loss.

This is how, see below.

I believed in the Falcons

I really did :smh:

Fool

THEY'RE THE FALCONS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dan Quinn of all people should have known better. Max K made a great point, the buck stops with him and unlike in Seattle when he was just the DC he actually had the power to stop the OC from making the bonehead decision(s) to lose them that game.

man what got lost in all this is that cot damn catch by julio. that ******* double toe tap/slam
eek.gif

my god...the man is unreal. the throw was amazing. but that catch...holy ******* ****. julio and then the rest.
The play before is why i ultimately blame the players (except maybe Matthews because of that holding) especially Matt and Julio. Matt escaped the pocket and the pressure on the run and put that ball where on Julio could get it and Julio did what he always does and thats be ****ing great. The players did what needed to be done to win that game play calling let them down in the end. Like someone pointed out we couldn't even audible to a run cause a rb wasn't on the field at some times in the second half.

Also more reason for me to be mad at Quinn right now he should know better...he was with Seattle when they lost their second super bowl because they tried to do to much on offense and not run the ball....same **** slightly different scenario. He should have overrided Shanahan.

Quinn deserves plenty blame. You're in charge, should be talking to the OC and QB. We're not passing, run the clock and blah blah. It goes to all three of them. If Ryan was 22 or 23, I would let him live but nah. He should know better.

Falcons are a joke. This was a down year for football, bring on the XFL. Let's see some flash, some nicknames and some ****** hits.

I hope Juilo asks for a trade. Get him out of there. Deserves better.

Last edited:

This is how, see below.

I believed in the Falcons

I really did
mean.gif
Fool
THEY'RE THE FALCONS!!!!!!!
Oh my bad thank you. What an original and well thought out opinion. It's changed my mind

The ghost of Mike Smith's playcalling came to haunt the Falcons
Actually its pretty ironic cause Mike Smith was very conservative with play calling in those scenarios so he would have actually ran the ball 
laugh.gif
 god that irony of that is
indifferent.gif
the one time we would have needed some Mike Smith style playcalling pretty much cost us the championship
sick.gif

Last edited:
Can we just talk about how you have Julio freaking Jones and only went to him 4 times, of which he caught 4 of his targets. When two weeks before he's literally smoking everyone on the field and catching anything thrown his way and getting in the end zone. Coaches always out thinking themselves.

Can we just talk about how you have Julio freaking Jones and only went to him 4 times, of which he caught 4 of his targets. When two weeks before he's literally smoking everyone on the field and catching anything thrown his way and getting in the end zone. Coaches always out thinking themselves.
On replays Pats had him double and triple covered the often and Matt wasn't gonna force those throws.

Yeah, it was surprising he only had four targets. I thought it was interesting when people thought Bill couldn't take Julio out the game. They've been doing this for years, take away your best player. Un ****** real.

I thought I was over it but now i'm pissed again....seriously what the **** where the coaches thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom