SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

A bunch of TakeOver Pics/Gifs :smokin

tumblr_ntik6sZanp1tji5aoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntioqoVSbp1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntip0vrmqL1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntip80Oad11sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_ntipthkaRA1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_ntiqc8EeYE1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntiqr50Taw1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntiqzuDTPD1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntir7r3JAZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntja9lq25F1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjap6Kmdt1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjcvpMwHo1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjdc7fHLY1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjf8upX5b1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjg38C2xu1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjgo039Wt1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntji6tUlZq1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjijjaoHz1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjjec2hic1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntjjkbldYl1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I know Paige and Sasha are not that old but they look REALLY young in that old school poster.
laugh.gif

And that doesn't even look like Paige, like that pic was taken when see was between transformation a la Frieza.

Some other thoughts after remembering last night:

- Corbin is doing what Reigns should've done: eating up the heat and flourishing. He plays to the crowd hating him and gets even more heat.

- Sasha Bae is really a superstar, fam. She has the total package and she's only 23. Haitch needs to protect her on the main roster and push for the same angle with her + Bayley at WM. The story basically writes itself with mega heel vs. babyface underdog.

- Bayley will sell tons of merch after she gets going on the main roster. Little girls love her and I think she's the babyface diva they've been looking for.

- KO's kid was crying hard after his pops lost. Shades of Foley and his kids crying in the Beyond the Mat documentary.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ them using Alicia Fox's sister instead of her
When I saw her pic I was like Damn "Foxy was looking nice, she needs to go back to that look."

Now I know why.
laugh.gif

Oh man that's Luke Harper???? he looks like a mix of Luke Wilson and Zack Braff with facial hair :lol:

Sheamus looks like a youthful turd, so it's only fitting he turns into an established turd

Cesaro needs to beat Owens but I doubt it

See I feel the total opposite..After them ruining KO's momentum with the Cena program, Owens needs the win more..Unless they would do the greatest thing in the world and do a best of 7 series between the two and have KO go over at WM for a belt..

both guys need a W so watch us get a double count out or something stupid

Pretty much. They booked themselves into a corner, since they were supposed to go over versus other people beforehand. They're basically using this match to split fans of the two cause they know a lot of us are fans of them, on top of them knowing this will be one of the standout matches. Cesaro should be a top face rivaling Rollins, and Owens should be a top heel, and was just that for about a month.

tumblr_ntifccskbP1rfrhmao1_1280.png

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo3_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo4_400.gif

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo5_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo6_400.gif

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo7_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo8_400.gif

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo9_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo10_400.gif

Last edited:
Bayley is hard to look at.

What was the reaction backstage to the four horsewomen? Yes, kayfabe is dead, but they have no pull or influence in the back to do what they did in the ring.

Fall >>>>>> any season

Patently waiting for September 8th for that white girl special to come back at Starbucks b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom