SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

For some reason I caved and pulled the trigger on stub hub since tickets dropped to $200 last night for a little bit. Got section 228 which is next to the titantron and says there's obstructed view? Am I gonna have any issues or will I just not see the titantron? Also this is my first wwe ppv what should I expect?

Bayley is hard to look at.

What was the reaction backstage to the four horsewomen? Yes, kayfabe is dead, but they have no pull or influence in the back to do what they did in the ring.

Well HHH has always idolized Flair, and Charlotte is Flair's daughter, so as long as that's the case, Sasha, Becky, and Bayley should be good :lol:

For some reason I caved and pulled the trigger on stub hub since tickets dropped to $200 last night for a little bit. Got section 228 which is next to the titantron and says there's obstructed view? Am I gonna have any issues or will I just not see the titantron? Also this is my first wwe ppv what should I expect?
I had those type for rumble. and you won't see entrance. but will see ring perfect. also the fireworks sound like explosions and will legit rattle your brain. especially bc you don't know when they are coming. hope that helped

as for tomorrow's big angle I hope it isn't the rock. I don't consider his returns "big" anymore. yes his star power is unmatched but dude already returned to ring and has already made about 5 cameos past year and half.

I feel as if the big angle will be michael cole tonight gets into it with the coach and tomorrow night they set up a mania match.

I feel as if the big angle will be michael cole tonight gets into it with the coach and tomorrow night they set up a mania match.

nooo.gif

So the girl who looks like a potato resonates with people who are "bullied" and she'll sell merchandise because of that?

Also, everyone was cracking up at this:
Sold the hell outta that kick 
laugh.gif

both guys need a W so watch us get a double count out or something stupid
Pretty much. They booked themselves into a corner, since they were supposed to go over versus other people beforehand. They're basically using this match to split fans of the two cause they know a lot of us are fans of them, on top of them knowing this will be one of the standout matches. Cesaro should be a top face rivaling Rollins, and Owens should be a top heel, and was just that for about a month.

tumblr_ntifccskbP1rfrhmao1_1280.png

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo3_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo4_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo5_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo6_400.gif

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo7_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo8_400.gif

tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo9_400.gif
tumblr_ntjcdjqMzt1sbzhteo10_400.gif
When Sasha Del Rio waved at me 
embarassed.gif

Think I'll be headed here for tonight's festivities...
I suggest you there early.

Like right now. 

Thought I would have time yesterday to eat at BWW or Shake Shack. I had to grab kennedys fried chicken on my way home 
mean.gif

I suggest you there early.

Like right now. 

Thought I would have time yesterday to eat at BWW or Shake Shack. I had to grab kennedys fried chicken on my way home 
mean.gif

I actually had the opposite experience.

Showed up there at 6PM, entrance was crowded (didn't let anyone in yet), ate at Shake Shack until 7PM, and walked over.

I say give yourself one hour buffer time.

Back
Top Bottom