SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

So what do you guys think are going to be the major potential things that could happen tomorrow?

I'm going with-
- Rock/HHH setting up a match at WM32
- Lesnar beats Undertaker, leaves ring, Taker is doing his final goodbyes and getting standing ovation from crowd and then lights go out and Sting appears pointing bat at him
- Ambrose turns heel on Reigns

I'm leaning towards Rollins retaining, only for Sheamus to cash in and win. Then on Raw, HHH turns on Rollins, sides with Sheamus. We get Sheamus VS Cena and Rollins VS HHH at NOC.

That looks like Zahra :nerd:

It was funny seeing them bring out the special guests like Flair, Rollins, The Kliq & others just to see them walk by us and go straight to the back like 5 mins afterwards lol

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh, I remember a Zahra. Fine thick thighed Ethiopian chick. Tongued me down like we had been dating for years. Then found a better job and moved to another state.

Royal Rumble goes against the NFC championship game. That hasn't happened recently, right?

That looks like Zahra
nerd.gif
That is indeed Zahra.

Seth really made his side piece his main chick. She has so much to gain and little to lose.

She's cute but the tattoos are too much.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm leaning towards Rollins retaining, only for Sheamus to cash in and win. Then on Raw, HHH turns on Rollins, sides with Sheamus. We get Sheamus VS Cena and Rollins VS HHH at NOC.

I'd be down for Seth/HHH, but Fella/Cena :x
Fella cener should be for the us belt

I don't mind Cena and Sheamus feuding. It keeps them from washing my faves. Hopefully they have nothing but iron man and ladder matches

Was fighting sleep for the last hour of Takeover so I only saw parts of the last two matches.

Watched the title match between Potato and Beluga face and that was LIT.
pimp.gif

NXT divas stay ******** on the main roster with their quality of matches.

Some of those spots though.
sick.gif

Bayley Lita'd herself with that missed Baylecanrana.
sick.gif

That reverse Bayleycanrana to setup the Bayley to Belly was nasty too.

I know DeepSea had conniptions when the Four Horsewomen were hugging in the ring together after on some Klig steez when three of them are in a match today.
laugh.gif

Bout to peep the Fergal/Canadian Cheerio ladder match now.

Also Seth, out in public with his side piece.
laugh.gif
Ole girl better have kept him as far away from Sara Lee as possible last night.

Anybody think we get the return of the Big Red Machine tonight? I certainly hope so.

Congrats to Bayley man I know last night was huge for her.

The setup to her becoming Divas champion was nicely done with her beating her rivals Emma, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and her arch nemesis who has antagonized her for years in Sasha Banks.

Like PLVN mentioned, it would have been a great touch if they brought Bayley's biggest fan to Takeover last night so that she could celebrate with Bayley in person.

Here's her reaction to Bayley's win:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/8...act-wwe-nxt-womens-title-win-wwe-nxt-takeover

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

I know DeepSea's reaction to Bayley's win was similar to Izzy. Like a proud mother watching her only daughter that made it right DeepSea?
nerd.gif

Dat Cheerio.
frown.gif

That's his son (Owen) he's hugging.

Apparently he was inconsolable after KO lost.

Back
Top Bottom