SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Still stupified that they are having ss at the Barclay's center when they could have easily sold out citi field. On another note went to the live event supershow event in Bridgeport with my son on Friday. The faces won every, yes every damn match! Granted house shows are always face winning heavy, but every match? It was a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
Fom Reddit
HbMer6g.jpg

TaMenga had a cleopatra gimmick?

Luke Harper looked like a euro ball player.
:x at Paige. Straight disgusting.

Baeomi :wow:

To this day, still can't believe Cena is Prototype. I had a old non-WWE mag that had a extensive feature about him.

Won't watch slam tonight with ya. Gonna go out for a bday dinner for my sister and girl then drinks. Will watch late and avoid general since Trevor gonna spoil the winner in the thread title.

Last edited:
Sheamus looks like an Xbox Live-thug.

Surrey filled. Wasn't home last night, Takeover worth the watch this afternoon?

- According to several sources in WWE, the original plan for WWE’s “Divas Revolution” called for Charlotte to win the title from Nikki Bella almost immediately upon arrival, and for Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch to dominate the incumbents. But John Cena, acting on behalf of girlfriend Nikki Bella, went to Vince McMahon and had that squashed.

The result is the booking we are seeing now in the Divas Revolution on WWE TV, with Divas old and new trading wins, just like the men.

....BellaWinsLOL?

Last edited:
- According to several sources in WWE, the original plan for WWE’s “Divas Revolution” called for Charlotte to win the title from Nikki Bella almost immediately upon arrival, and for Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch to dominate the incumbents. But John Cena, acting on behalf of girlfriend Nikki Bella, went to Vince McMahon and had that squashed.

The result is the booking we are seeing now in the Divas Revolution on WWE TV, with Divas old and new trading wins, just like the men.

....BellaWinsLOL?

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

....BellaWinsLOL?

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
is anyone realy that shocked? haha ..

Ok, Charlotte immediately winning the title would've sucked, like when Gail Kim debuted. But knowing the Bellas will be winning tonight....thanks a ******* lot John :stoneface: :stoneface:

Gonna watch Takeover to see how live the atmosphere came through on camera and hear commentary.

I had a ton of fun, hell even my girl enjoyed herself. She teared up after Bayley won (bases solely after seeing the video package :smh: )

For those asking as well, the preshow was tapped well before anything started

Congrats to Bayley man I know last night was huge for her.

I know DeepSea's reaction to Bayley's win was similar to Izzy. Like a proud mother watching her only daughter that made it right DeepSea?
nerd.gif
I was up out of my seat last night. She made me proud man.

Back
Top Bottom