SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

You know what, even though Rollins has been a pretty good champ, I can't help but imagine what would have happened with Cena if Reigns won the title at WM. I mean, Reigns being a face would mean there's no need for Cena as a top guy, right?

Evolve 47 is ******* awesome so far :smokin... I still need to watch Evolve 46 :lol:...

Chris Hero's current trend of wearing NBA inspired jerseys is really cool... Came out in Dream Team Jersey and trunks...

A Christian Laettner Jersey :lol:...

You know what, even though Rollins has been a pretty good champ, I can't help but imagine what would have happened with Cena if Reigns won the title at WM. I mean, Reigns being a face would mean there's no need for Cena as a top guy, right?

CM Punk as champ though... Remember that... Cena still main evented everything...

Cena is a fixture man...he ain't going anywhere ever

Incest and incest role play is a hard limit for me.. I have way too many mother issues for that kink :lol: :smh:...

Holy ****!..You mean to tell me there's a line out there that you'd potentially not cross?..I don't know whether to be shocked or disappointed..

Anyone caught this show on E! called WAGS?..It's got Kelly Kelly on it..I wasn't really into sports entertainment when she was around so I don't know how popular she was in WWE, but on this show she comes across like she was the biggest female in the history of the company..And while I won't say she's ugly, but to me she's just kinda plain looking..She claimed to be the 1st Diva on the cover of Maxim, but I'm almost positive that Stacy Keibler was on the cover back int he mid 00's..

Anyone caught this show on E! called WAGS?..It's got Kelly Kelly on it..I wasn't really into sports entertainment when she was around so I don't know how popular she was in WWE, but on this show she comes across like she was the biggest female in the history of the company..And while I won't say she's ugly, but to me she's just kinda plain looking..She claimed to be the 1st Diva on the cover of Maxim, but I'm almost positive that Stacy Keibler was on the cover back int he mid 00's..

Haven't seen the show but I do know that's Peep's #1 girl :nerd:

You guys are easily amused.
Don't you watch WWE though? 
grin.gif

Puroresu legend Jushin "Thunder" Liger will wrestle in NXT Takeover Brooklyn on this weekend.He revealed the reason in his latest interview on NJPW official website.

Liger said that when he went to ROH show last March, there was NXT show near the building. And he heard that “Devi-chan" (the nick name that usually used by Liger for Fergal Devitt) will wrestle in that show. So he wanted to see Devi-chan in that arena.

Matt Bloom (Giant Bernard) who works for that promotion managed to set one seat for Liger at the show, and invited him. It was really nice seat like VIP seat. But Liger did not wear his mask, so nobody noticed that he is Liger.

"Devi-chan fought against PAC and it was good, they did the same thing, like in Japan!" said Liger

After the match, Devi-chan came to meet Liger and said “Thank you for coming, Liger-san”.

Then after several weeks, NJPW office got call from William Regal. He asked to get an e-mail address of Liger. But Liger does not use computer so he asked them to contact Tiger Hattori.

They asked Liger via Hattori to come to NXT show for doing a match. It is one shot match offer. Liger said “that sounds good. If NJPW is OK, I will go”. It is of course NOT something like “double contract”.

Liger then added “it is not something special for me, I will do some thing as usual and I will show who I am now”.

Liger also mentioned about Bryan Danielson. Bryan used to wrestle in NJPW as an "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, he used to live up in NJPW LA DOJO with Shinsuke Nakamura, Karl Anderson, Samoa Joe and so on. Liger said Bryan worked really hard in NJPW so he can succeed and got many accomplishments in his current promotion.

Liger also said that He DOES NOT KNOW Tyler Breeze at all. 
But when the interviewer told him that “Breeze was a student of Lance Storm”. Liger responded "Perhaps he is a good wrestler because he had taught basic wrestling from Lance”.

References: enuhito.com  and njpw official site

Last edited:

You guys are easily amused.

Don't you watch WWE though? >D  

[rule]

Puroresu legend Jushin "Thunder" Liger will wrestle in NXT Takeover Brooklyn on this weekend.He revealed the reason in his latest interview on NJPW official website.

Liger said that when he went to ROH show last March, there was NXT show near the building. And he heard that “Devi-chan" (the nick name that usually used by Liger for Fergal Devitt) will wrestle in that show. So he wanted to see Devi-chan in that arena.

Matt Bloom (Giant Bernard) who works for that promotion managed to set one seat for Liger at the show, and invited him. It was really nice seat like VIP seat. But Liger did not wear his mask, so nobody noticed that he is Liger.

"Devi-chan fought against PAC and it was good, they did the same thing, like in Japan!" said Liger

After the match, Devi-chan came to meet Liger and said “Thank you for coming, Liger-san”.

Then after several weeks, NJPW office got call from William Regal. He asked to get an e-mail address of Liger. But Liger does not use computer so he asked them to contact Tiger Hattori.

They asked Liger via Hattori to come to NXT show for doing a match. It is one shot match offer. Liger said “that sounds good. If NJPW is OK, I will go”. It is of course NOT something like “double contract”.

Liger then added “it is not something special for me, I will do some thing as usual and I will show who I am now”.

Liger also mentioned about Bryan Danielson. Bryan used to wrestle in NJPW as an "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, he used to live up in NJPW LA DOJO with Shinsuke Nakamura, Karl Anderson, Samoa Joe and so on. Liger said Bryan worked really hard in NJPW so he can succeed and got many accomplishments in his current promotion.

Liger also said that He DOES NOT KNOW Tyler Breeze at all. 

But when the interviewer told him that “Breeze was a student of Lance Storm”. Liger responded "Perhaps he is a good wrestler because he had taught basic wrestling from Lance”.

References: enuhito.com and njpw official site

I'm just shocked he never wrestled for Vince. I know that's not the style and swag of wwe but at some point in the 90s I'm just shocked he didn't come over.

dc your boy never came to sports entertainment land either correct?

8 or so years in the WWE and the Bellas still sound like they're reading cue cards in speech class
the best is when they quit to pursue modeling careers and had to come back because aint no one want them horse faces modeling ****

They need to stop talking crap about Eva not trying to be a wrestler then. Acting like hateful losers because Eva looks better than them. They being fugazi acting like they loved the business since day one and didn't want to use it as a platform for something else and leaving.

Last edited:
The Dan Le Batard Show on ESPN Radio recently posted an episode compiling some of their best clips and quotes, and, right at the top of the show (immediately after a hilarious clip from John Amaechi about eating an entire cheesecake), they drop a priceless anecdote from Chauncey Billups about his playing days with everyone’s favorite former player/coach/court jesterRasheed Wallace. You know Billups has some ‘Sheed stories, but sue us if we hadn’t heard this one before (courtesy of Reddit):

“I would egg on referees to give Rasheed a technical. Because until he got a tech, he was one of the most unfocused players I ever played with. But once he got a technical, I don’t care what coach he’s playin for, I’m sayin, throw it to ‘Sheed. Ain’t no more play calls.”

Classic. This only reinforces what many basketball fans felt about ‘Sheed: He had worlds of talent, but not the focus to bring it all together consistently. Once something gave him a kick in the pants, it was a bad sign for the opposing team. Billups was the definition of a crafty veteran, so it stands to reason that he would try anything he could to get Wallace to focus up and play better, and that he would feed the beast once he got hungry.

Never change, ‘Sheed.

I was in HS the same time Rasheed was early 90s, played in different leagues (Philly Catholic League while he played in the Public League). The big news item during Sheed's dominance was if he would be able to pass the SAT's. Not sure if people know but to be available to play sports in the college level at the time, you had to score over 700 to be eligible as a freshman. You would see little news blurbs saying Rasheed was going to take the SAT's, NOT if he scored the required 700. My friend who played in the band when UNC was in the Final Four with Stack/McInnis/Sheed and Vince/Antawn was told that Sheed never passed the SAT's. Who knows, but he was the first one to tell me that McInnis was banging Phil Ford's (assistant to Dean) wife and that was true.

Walking to work and saw Seth Rollins come out of WPIX11 studios in Midtown. Was gonna bring my son into work and if he was with me, wouldve asked for a pic. Not sure if he wouldve given me one since when I recognized him, I called him "Sext."

I'm just shocked he never wrestled for Vince. I know that's not the style and swag of wwe but at some point in the 90s I'm just shocked he didn't come over.

dc your boy never came to sports entertainment land either correct?

Vince wasn't into the high flyers or even foreign wrestlers at the time, so they made up Hakushi, the same when UFC was slowly beginning to be popular transforming Papa Shango into Kama, the ultimate fighting machine. Vince probably wanted his own creations, i.e. Demolition, Ultimate Warrior, etc. Didnt like how Barry Windham became the Widow Maker/ Stalker, New Blackjacks with JBL.

Gary Hart was asked to come to the WWF with Muta, but Hart didnt want them making "Keiji" a cartoon character so no Gary Hart. Couldve been the best manager to NOT go in the WWF. Keiji Mutoh shouldve made an appearnace for the WWF rather than TNA when they went to Japan this past year. The way he was able to be the Great Muta, then wrestler as Keiji Mutoh and switch personas was cool. I think Is that what you want with Finn Balor's character DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ?

Seen about ten minutes of that show. Back then they tried to make Kelly Kelly the next Trish. Even though the crowd liked her and got a Sheamus-like push, she didn't have the natural charisma, promo skills, nor the pure drive like Trish to get better in the ring. Trish went from not knowing a single thing about wrestling to becoming more than decent, and being involved in legit interesting storylines and matches. Kelly Kelly went from knowing nothing about wrestling, to being a bit better than Rosa. Girl couldn't even dance nor show natural sex appeal, which is why they quickly shifted the focus from her in Extreme Exposé in WWECW to Layla and Brooke Adams. All that ***** was was a blonde Bella that didn't actually take the initiative to learn anything.

Last edited:

Seen about ten minutes of that show. Back then they tried to make Kelly Kelly the next Trish. Even though the crowd liked her and got a Sheamus-like push, she didn't have the natural charisma, promo skills, nor the pure drive like Trish to get better in the ring. Trish went from not knowing a single thing about wrestling to becoming more than decent, and being involved in legit interesting storylines and matches. Kelly Kelly went from knowing nothing about wrestling, to being a bit better than Rosa. Girl couldn't even dance nor show natural sex appeal, which is why they quickly shifted the focus from her in Extreme Exposé in WWECW to Layla and Brooke Adams. All that ***** was was a blonde Bella that didn't actually take the initiative to learn anything.

Her "rope running" sequence is one of the single most cringe-worthy things in the business :smh:

View media item 1681650
View media item 1681651

I was out of wrestling for the Blank Era. Someone point me in the direction of some high quality Kelly Kelly matches.

Back
Top Bottom