SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

terminator-crushed-o.gif

That hurts bro..Not Paul Pierce bad, but kinda bad..

View media item 1681280

the best is when they quit to pursue modeling careers and had to come back because aint no one want them horse faces modeling ****

:lol:

I'd still smash both though :nerd:.
haha i never said i wouldn't either. but in the grand scheme of things they ain't anything special. if there was one of them they'd be even less of a big deal. the fact that they are semi good looking twins makes them hotter to people

That John Cena quote is right, "It's not the title that makes the man, it's the man that makes the title."  Which is why the US title is still garbage and no one wants it :smh: .

Same exact words Jay Lethal used before his match against Briscoe :lol:... They are literally coping that angle to the tee :rofl:... Pathetic on WWE's part...

that's what makes them so dominant in their division
it's the twin magic.

i still can't believe her record during this record breaking streak she's on. I forget who posted it, but WWE should be embarrassed. what was it like 10 or less matches where she defended it haha

That John Cena quote is right, "It's not the title that makes the man, it's the man that makes the title."  Which is why the US title is still garbage and no one wants it :smh: .

Same exact words Jay Lethal used before his match against Briscoe :lol:... They are literally coping that angle to the tee :rofl:... Pathetic on WWE's part...
im sure that line was used before jay lethal used it .. pretty sure Flair used it, not sure tho :nerd:

Last edited:

im sure that line was used before jay lethal used it .. pretty sure Flair used it, not sure tho :nerd:

But he said it 6 weeks ago... Flair said it 20 years ago... And the angle is title vs title...

But he said it 6 weeks ago... Flair said it 20 years ago... And the angle is title vs title...
at the end of the day Flair is a fossil who's 16 titles is going to be beaten and buried by the gawd Cena baby

the best is when they quit to pursue modeling careers and had to come back because aint no one want them horse faces modeling ****
They left to pursue acting.

And came right back to WWE with the quickness. Now you know why when you see them cut promos.

laugh.gif

You guys are easily amused.
So are 2pac fans... :nerd:
They watch WWE don't they?...
I prefer NJPW thank you very much. :pimp:
Chill with that Highly Questionable slander....Papi is the gawd. Show is mad funny...I guess if you're looking for something super serious, then you're not going to like it....
We obviously disagree on the Bellas, but Papi is gawd level at minimum. :nthat:
This is highly questionale.
:lol: agreed.
That hurts bro..Not Paul Pierce bad, but kinda bad..

View media item 1681280
**** Paul Pierce. That is all.

They left to pursue acting.

And came right back to WWE with the quickness. Now you know why when you see them cut promos.

:lol:
haha yea their hearts ain't in the business. They went to WWE to get national exposure and their plans failed. So they did the next best thing.. banged two top guys.. Nikki is Queen Ring Rat, and brie is her court jester ...

haha yea their hearts ain't in the business. They went to WWE to get national exposure and their plans failed. So they did the next best thing.. banged two top guys.. Nikki is Queen Ring Rat, and brie is her court jester ...
Facts.

Back
Top Bottom