SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

How should I do a better job of promoting Japanese wrestling then?
You do an excellent job promoting it, people aren't receptive to it then it's on them...
cena always pushing the envelope
I read a stat today that Cena has won 93 out of 99 matches this year. **** Cena man.
Le Batard's show on ESPN is painful to watch.
Don't disrespect the gawd Papi. His dad rapping alone is hilarious man. He did Dj Pauls verse of sippin on some sizzurp yesterday. :rofl: :lol: :pimp:
brie shouldn't be winning any damn match. So garbage in the ring. Send her down to nxt so Eva can wash her.
This, Nikki too. Those sloots only got resigned and pushed to keep their respective men happy. :smh:

Papi is the most entertaining one on espn. Somehow he gets a pass to curse, throw up the middle finger, and talk crap about people. His joke about a dead hooker was awesome.

Don't disrespect the gawd Papi. His dad rapping alone is hilarious man. He did Dj Pauls verse of sippin on some sizzurp yesterday.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I never understood the hate on his show. Its entertaining to me. Papi is funny af
laugh.gif

Dan & Bomani are cool too
You guys are easily amused.

I'm watching SD and there's this weird *** buzzing/humming noise during the Show/Ryback match until they went through the barricade

Chill with that Highly Questionable slander....Papi is the gawd. Show is mad funny...I guess if you're looking for something super serious, then you're not going to like it....

Just booked my flight to visit the fam out in MN and hit up the State Fair again this year :pimp:

Last edited:
That John Cena quote is right, "It's not the title that makes the man, it's the man that makes the title."  Which is why the US title is still garbage and no one wants it
mean.gif

sup guys. haven't really been around. out of the two main events one has to end clean. which I think is gonna be lesnar taker. at this point I don't have a clue who's going to win. obviously I want lesnar to go out there and wash taker with 35 suplexes and 15 f5s. after taker got the upper hand Monday it makes it seem lesnar should win but who knows. I dont wan't to see part 3 to this match at Mania that's all i'm saying.

Now onto the Seth match. All summer long all we heard was how HHH and Seth were supposed to feud leading to a match at Summer Slam. Why it never happened is beyond me. I think HHH will have something to do with the ending of this match. In which way I have no clue. I'm praying they don't have HHH introduce Sheamus and have him cash in.

They(wwe) are banking on SummerSlam as basically Mania part 2. With everyone's eyes on the product I think they are going to try to do something crazy to try and draw in more subscriptions. I just pray it has nothing to do with that souless ugly pierced nose ginger. It's ashame during his whole reign i don't think Seth had a legit clean win in any meaningful match.

8 or so years in the WWE and the Bellas still sound like they're reading cue cards in speech class

Back
Top Bottom