SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

tumblr_ntf3udTFT01r8r71do1_1280.png

Anyone caught this show on E! called WAGS?..It's got Kelly Kelly on it..I wasn't really into sports entertainment when she was around so I don't know how popular she was in WWE, but on this show she comes across like she was the biggest female in the history of the company..And while I won't say she's ugly, but to me she's just kinda plain looking..She claimed to be the 1st Diva on the cover of Maxim, but I'm almost positive that Stacy Keibler was on the cover back int he mid 00's..

Seen about ten minutes of that show. Back then they tried to make Kelly Kelly the next Trish. Even though the crowd liked her and got a Sheamus-like push, she didn't have the natural charisma, promo skills, nor the pure drive like Trish to get better in the ring. Trish went from not knowing a single thing about wrestling to becoming more than decent, and being involved in legit interesting storylines and matches. Kelly Kelly went from knowing nothing about wrestling, to being a bit better than Rosa. Girl couldn't even dance nor show natural sex appeal, which is why they quickly shifted the focus from her in Extreme Exposé in WWECW to Layla and Brooke Adams. All that ***** was was a blonde Bella that didn't actually take the initiative to learn anything.
extreme strip poker was the biggest let down in the world.

I hardly even remember Kelly Kelly in that. Kristal and Ashley were the MVPs of that. Still a mostly crappy segment though

WWE has banned the term "ring rat" and has instructed the people who run the website to not use the term..

They so lame for that. Little kids won't even know what that means.

Last edited:
Update on Talent Bonuses For Saturday’s Takeover Event

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, NXT contracted talent have not been bonused based on working shows with bigger gates outside Florida. Even those that worked the San Jose event during Mania weekend, which drew over 5,000 paid, did not get a percentage of the gate. The reason for this is because NXT live events and developmental are money losers. Developmental loses money because of so many talents being on a guaranteed deal. Also, they only run at most, three live events a week locally in Florida, drawing 200-300 fans. They run the shows to give talent experience in front of a live crowd, and NXT talent working in Florida have no road expenses; the feeling is they are being paid to learn. It should be noted that when NXT talent is brought to WWE live events, they are paid for those shows and also have their road expenses covered, which isn’t the case for the contracted WWE talent.

Saturday’s NXT Takeover: Brooklyn event will have a gate of around $700,000, which is a great accomplishment for the brand. The Sasha Banks vs. Bayley and Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor matches are the headlining matches, and traditionally those involved would be bonused based off of the gate. But that may not be the case. Owens is now on a main roster deal, and Balor’s deal is believed to be different than the traditional developmental deal because he was an established star in a major league promotion, so they should get bonuses. The question now comes to the ladies. Sasha Banks may now be on a main roster deal, and if that is the case, she would get a bonus as well. What this means is that Bayley could be left out in the cold as far as the bonuses go, due to the fact that she is just under a regular developmental deal.

Vince is bound and determined to remove any words associated with wrestling and replace them with "Hollywood" terms..Dude really does loathe wrestling..

tumblr_ntesp8WwBP1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntesc5YweB1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Well ****, something i actually don't remember :lol:
tumblr_inline_ntgcdz7qHJ1qjse7o_500.gif

tumblr_ntg5aq2xEq1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

Look at these 3 faces :rolleyes :rolleyes
tumblr_ntg5aq2xEq1rxqftbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntg8neRspL1rxqftbo2_400.jpg
tumblr_ntg8neRspL1rxqftbo5_400.jpg
tumblr_ntg58dHkEh1rxqftbo7_1280.jpg

Last edited:
@furiousstylezz

@furioustylez

1. The reason why Liger never competed in a WWF ring during the 90s is because New Japan had a working relationship with WCW. Then New Japan had working agreements with TNA. Over the last decade, Liger has been doing his own bookings, so that is why you can see him in WWE today.

2. Same with Muta, NWA/WCW had working agreements with New Japan, so that is why Muta was never in a WWE ring.

3. Yes, Finn Balor/Demon : Keiji Mutoh / Great MUta. Make it a demonic alter ego.

Speaking of Muta, Vampiro loved that man. Great interview.

SASu - EP246 - Vampiro Pt1 - The Steve Austin Show - Unleashed! http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=436&pid=530145

SASu - EP248 - Vampiro Pt2 - The Steve Austin Show - Unleashed! http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=436&pid=532361

Back
Top Bottom