SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

@22stylez  Check these fools talking about your girl
mean.gif

Wth I typed dance? :lol: my bad. On lunch listening to Austin's podcast with DC while browsing NT while eating :lol: tryna pull a PEEP. May God rest his soul... He prolly Rollin in his grave right now :frown:

You get madden 16?

I don't think I want madden. NHL 16 and Fifa are next

Last edited:
There needs to be a legit wrestling game that isn't a fighting game.
Each match should have a lockeroom segment where your "opponent" goes through the match with you.
If you can't do the move that's needed, the crowd meter adjusts for the botch furthering you from the "Pop" reward.
If you have a top rope move, it'd be like making free throws, you mess up on the sticks, your a_ falls off like a Colon dressed as a matador.
The worse your crowd meter gets, the more botches you'd make, inevitably dropping your opponent on their head & breaking their neck. The ref will X signal the camera and you'll be in the back getting chewed out by Vince.
Mix in political obstacles during storymode such as: HHH thinks your skinny fat, Vince overhears you joking about Stephanie/Macho Man, your valet/GF coming out of Michael Hayes' office, etc.
I'd pre-order that.

There needs to be a legit wrestling game that isn't a fighting game.
Each match should have a lockeroom segment where your "opponent" goes through the match with you.
If you can't do the move that's needed, the crowd meter adjusts for the botch furthering you from the "Pop" reward.
If you have a top rope move, it'd be like making free throws, you mess up on the sticks, your a_ falls off like a Colon dressed as a matador.
The worse your crowd meter gets, the more botches you'd make, inevitably dropping your opponent on their head & breaking their neck. The ref will X signal the camera and you'll be in the back getting chewed out by Vince.
Mix in political obstacles during storymode such as: HHH thinks your skinny fat, Vince overhears you joking about Stephanie/Macho Man, your valet/GF coming out of Michael Hayes' office, etc.
I'd pre-order that.

We can get a tabletop RPG Dungeons and Dragons style wrestling game going like this

Things that piss me off about todays wrestling

1. Kicking out of multiple finishers
2. Finishers that are unrealistic or have super long stupid setups
3. Announcers not even focusing on the action in the ring.
4. Announcers who dont know the names of certain moves.
5. Commercials during or right before a match starts.
6. No real stables or great managers.
7. DC
8. Stupid crowd chants(some are kool tho)
9. No storytelling
10. No real women wrestlers.
laugh.gif

I'd pre-order that.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom