SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Rumor is she's the next NXT women's champ after Bayley.
H needs to find a way to push her to main roster soon without being women's champ.  Her match with Carmella was atrocious even worse than Amanda and Sara Lee's matches on TE
mean.gif

Tried and true method. Gargle with a 50/50 Hydrogen peroxide/water mix after brushing for a week
EDIT:

Read through the thread and saw that you said gargle once a day for a week.  Still curious if you rinse with water after gargling or just let it sit?  Also, what toothpaste are you using?  Thanks in advance
nerd.gif

Last edited:
degenerate423 degenerate423 Enzo and Cass def had the biggest pop of the night. The place was going nuts. The people around me also brought huge SAWFT letters along with "Sawft Section" and "Enzo Amore Section" signs that were passed around.

yeah sasha would never mess with you and your buttery yellow teeth anyways
I have a great personality, so she would and does mess with me.

PibaTrZ.gif

Get the taste of Sasha out of my mouth.
laugh.gif

@Degenerate423 Enzo and Cass def had the biggest pop of the night. The place was going nuts. The people around me also brought huge SAWFT letters along with "Sawft Section" and "Enzo Amore Section" signs that were passed around.
H gonna have to give us answers as to why they weren't on the main card
mean.gif
.  Was their match good overall?

Taryn Terrell looking good. Didn't know she posed for playboy or dated carlton.

awesome kong's finisher being called the implant buster is hilarious.

The impact camera angles during the match suck though.

Back
Top Bottom