SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

6TUQgC0.gif

:lol:

(Shoot)

Man you dudes make sure you keep in touch with your friends from back in the day. Dude around my way got killed Sunday. Brought the whole neighborhood back together. Sad situations bring folks back together. But yea make a conscious effort to just touch base with folks you haven't spoken to in a while man. Never know when they can disappear. :smh:

Last edited:
(Shoot)

Man you dudes make sure you keep in touch with your friends from back in the day. Dude around my way got killed Sunday. Brought the whole neighborhood back together. Sad situations bring folks back together. But yea make a conscious effort to just touch base with folks you haven't spoken to in a while man. Never know when they can disappear.
mean.gif
That's real spit DeepSea.

@Degenerate423 Enzo and Cass def had the biggest pop of the night. The place was going nuts. The people around me also brought huge SAWFT letters along with "Sawft Section" and "Enzo Amore Section" signs that were passed around.

The dudes behind us were loving them, I swear they kept yelling out their catchphrases multiple times each match :lol:

There will be NXT Takeover specials the nights before RRumble and WM32.

Reigns was supposed to get the 2k16 cover but officials chose SCS for promotional reasons.

The reason Minnesota will get WM33 is because WWE wants to have it there before there's ever a SB in that stadium.

Cena VS Rollins for the US Title at NoC is being discussed.

They should do that with every Big 4 PPV(Rumble, WM, Summerslam, MITB Survivor Series) give em all that big wrestling weekend feel that you probably wouldn't get with the 'B' PPVs

Last edited:
Love seeing Seth flourish right now. NoC might be different if Cena is involved but ill enjoy it while i can.

we need some one to rename all the championship like lance storm did....

killed with the Saskatchewan championship belt

Back
Top Bottom