SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Next time they need a short, Asian guy to kick Tamina bae outside of a bar they better call me. I would headbutt between her legs and ask her if she liked it.
Tameana likes a man that can manhandled her. I was made for Tameana we go together like jordan and pippen.

You better be able to manhandle her if you're going to be with Tamina bae or you better pepper your angus because she'll treat you like her prison girlfriend.

Bae kicks *** and gives inspirational speeches.
embarassed.gif

NXT Takeover UK will be on 12/16.

The MSG Live Show on the network on 10/3 is being rumored to have Lesnar VS Bo Dallas but that will not be happening.

Yeah, they need to end it soon. There's no payoff to the angle. Just have 2 or 3 of them chasing the title.

Yeah, they need to end it soon. There's no payoff to the angle. Just have 2 or 3 of them chasing the title.
Take your own advice with TaMeana and leave us alone.

Tell her to leave me alone. She leaves her sweaty ring gear in my fridge so when I open the fridge and am hungry I think of her. I end up smelling some roast beef and eating it.

just watch eva marie debut match on nxt

her move set looked like you didn't selec any moves just terrible

Glad Team Bad had nothing to do with that. But if PCB were supposed to start showing cracks, you wouldn't have known by the entire segment. It was more built around all the divas being against Miz :lol:

tumblr_ntqvmbxNzk1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntqvwccMDv1sbzhteo1_400.gif

"Had Pants" was supposed to let me know if tonight is the night or not. Haven't seen him post, so now I have no idea. :smh:

Last edited:
Wth I typed dance? :lol: my bad. On lunch listening to Austin's podcast with DC while browsing NT while eating :lol: tryna pull a PEEP. May God rest his soul... He prolly Rollin in his grave right now :frown:

You get madden 16?

Last edited:
why don't the revolt by calling it the women championship

diva might as well be called valet championship

give the women wrestler a gold belt not a buttfly tramp stamp belt

Back
Top Bottom