SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Woods will be known as Caviar going forward.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Setup my dude Dean like that?  Harlot
mean.gif
There has been some talk of Rey Mysterio returning to WWE. He was expected yo sign with LU but with it's future up in the air, plans have changed.

Officials have been discussing adding an actual Sister Abigail to the Wyatt family.

Source: WONL
DC going at dudes' necks lately
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Setup my dude Dean like that?  Harlot :smh: .

There has been some talk of Rey Mysterio returning to WWE. He was expected yo sign with LU but with it's future up in the air, plans have changed.

Officials have been discussing adding an actual Sister Abigail to the Wyatt family.

Source: WONL

DC going at dudes' necks lately :lol: .

How?

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@CelticsPride34

Good match from what I hear. Heard Tanahashi was pushed. Harashima is the #1 dude in DDT since Kota is gone

Watch Videos Online | HARASHIMA vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (DDT) | Veoh.com  
I'll check it out Friday, got a busy day planned tomorrow.
Not the same... You gotta get like 3 white friends and go drinking with them... You gotta experience it man...
As a black man with a few white drinking buddies i can vouch for this. Them dudes always have me ultra faded. :lol:
GHIMS I like it better when you don't use sources...it adds to your mystique
Agreed. And the avy switch(back) is noticed and approved. :pimp:
So after watching Take Over I realized just how f'ing good NXT is (yes I've heard but having a toddler didn't have the energy to check it out)

Now I want to, do I start from episode 1 on the network? Give me recs

PS I may be in love with Bayley. One of the most emotional title wins I've seen, and I came late to the story. Beautifully written match and great promo to catch peeps up
Truly one of the better build ups and pay offs in recent wrestling memory.

So after watching Take Over I realized just how f'ing good NXT is (yes I've heard but having a toddler didn't have the energy to check it out)

Now I want to, do I start from episode 1 on the network? Give me recs

PS I may be in love with Bayley. One of the most emotional title wins I've seen, and I came late to the story. Beautifully written match and great promo to catch peeps up

Episode 1 of Nxt is not in the network. thats the show with dbry vs Jericho. Only on Hulu and I think they took them off not sure. First nxt on the network was feb 14. No was still champ, Ascension was tag champs and Paige was the women's champ. Cesaro and Zayn had a great fued and matches too.

I have a feeling John Cena will koin Reigns and Ambrose. There's really no other program for him.

sup dfly. you at work? just chillin here playin madden... went to the gym earlier and didnt feel good at all... felt like throwing up... :smh:

nothin really. Wide awake so I'm just chillin right now

and what did you eat? could've been something you ate

Things that piss me off about todays wrestling

1. Kicking out of multiple finishers
2. Finishers that are unrealistic or have super long stupid setups
3. Announcers not even focusing on the action in the ring.
4. Announcers who dont know the names of certain moves.
5. Commercials during or right before a match starts.
6. No real stables or great managers.
7. DC
8. Stupid crowd chants(some are kool tho)
9. No storytelling
10. No real women wrestlers.

had a breakfast burrito in the morning and then wings for lunch. idk maybe it was too much preworkout drank. i usually feel like that if i double up on caffeine. Used to drink 1 large coffee in the morning and then a energy drink in the PM when I worked two jobs,

7. DC
9. No storytelling

List is so legit, drives me crazy. Bret had some good comments recently that hit these exact points, especially the long setup of moves and no story telling. It could have come off as grumpy old man but he was completely right

Thanks for the NXT recs!

Last edited:

7. DC
9. No storytelling
frown.gif

I remember the WWE being interested in her, but they didn't like her face.

That was before they signed Summer and Bayley

There are rumors that WWE has signed Sarita. No word on if it's to be a full time trainer or wrestler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom