SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Gary_Cole_in_Talladega_Nights.jpg

So after watching Take Over I realized just how f'ing good NXT is (yes I've heard but having a toddler didn't have the energy to check it out)

Now I want to, do I start from episode 1 on the network? Give me recs

PS I may be in love with Bayley. One of the most emotional title wins I've seen, and I came late to the story. Beautifully written match and great promo to catch peeps up

Last edited:
Next time they need a short, Asian guy to kick Tamina bae outside of a bar they better call me. I would headbutt between her legs and ask her if she liked it.
Tameana likes a man that can manhandled her. I was made for Tameana we go together like jordan and pippen.

So after watching Take Over I realized just how f'ing good NXT is (yes I've heard but having a toddler didn't have the energy to check it out)

Now I want to, do I start from episode 1 on the network? Give me recs

PS I may be in love with Bayley. One of the most emotional title wins I've seen, and I came late to the story. Beautifully written match and great promo to catch peeps up

If you wanna start from the very beginning of NXT, you can watch the abomination starting with the season 1-4 shows. If you just want matches from when the performance center was built, here's some random ones to find:

Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch (Unstoppable)
Finn Balor vs Adrian Neville / Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens (Rival)
Adrian Neville vs Corey Graves (2013)
Paige vs Summer (2013)
Charlotte vs Nattie (2014, Takeover)
Zayn vs Breeze vs Neville vs Tyson Kidd (Sept 2014)

There's a lot more both those are just early ones I can remember without looking them up

Back
Top Bottom