Student fighting a teacher.

That's smirk after she hit him shows this has happened before, or he's a class clown lil *****

so the student could be facing charges when she was the one that got assaulted? that's bs duke.

What?

Yo that student was out of line.

The teacher didn't even hit her she walked by her and the student said she hit her and started wailing on her.

Call a spade a spade man that student was troublesome and acting out and took it to the next level.

I'm not condoning what the teacher did she lost her cool but it would be hard for anyone to keep their cool in that situation after being assaulted.

The teacher is the joint with the green pants that was acting all calm in the beginning and then started wildin??

If so, the way the student made her run, grabbed her with one hand and then started beating her *** was :wow: and :nthat: you go girl

I think shorty talking in the beginning is the teacher. She literally told her student I will kill you.

All I can say is I’ve taught before and I’ve been tested by 17 year olds. It’s hard to keep your cool. I hate to see an educator go out like this but I was close (especially early on in my teaching career) on more than 1 occasion.

PS I no longer teacher but I will beat the **** out of a 17 year old.

Last edited:
wait which one is the student
and which one teacher
cause im so confused
Student in green
Teacher in red
Screenshot_20191115-232018.png

so the student could be facing charges when she was the one that got assaulted? that's bs duke.

What?

Yo that student was out of line.

The teacher didn't even hit her she walked by her and the student said she hit her and started wailing on her.

Call a spade a spade man that student was troublesome and acting out and took it to the next level.

I'm not condoning what the teacher did she lost her cool but it would be hard for anyone to keep their cool in that situation after being assaulted.
Student in green
Teacher in red
Screenshot_20191115-232018.png

I will do a 180 on my comments because I thought it was the other way around.

Good for the student though.

The teacher should’ve handled this situation WAY differently
you never know what problems anyone could be facing at home

:rofl: Love seeing bullies get beat up, even when the bully is a teacher. Need the student in the newest update to Street Fighter 5

Back
Top Bottom