Student fighting a teacher.

The kid got exactly what he wanted. He lucky that teacher is kinda sweet and ain't have much power behind his punches. That's probably why he was trying him like that, cuz the teacher comes off as kinda soft. The kids probably act a fool in his class all the time. Teenagers know who they can and can't try. I've seen it when I was high school. Dudes would test the "weak" teacher and be quiet around the male teacher that's comes across as male that demands respect. Which they don't have enough of in schools.

Na def disagree. The high school ball team I hooped for (15-17 year olds) had nothing but robbers, gangbangers, dudes that went to jail midseason. Ignorance all around. Every single one of those guys now are doing something with their lives. Probably an outlier, but it happens.
Some good folks out there that matured/gamed up after their fallouts. It’s easier to build strong children rather fixing broken adults

https://people.com/crime/teacher-charged-caught-punching-student/

Teacher Charged After Being Caught on Camera Punching Student, 14, Who Called Him a Racist Slur

Marston Riley
GoFundMe
0ecfb7e275332c72a5d7c98a0963061b

Robyn Merrett
December 01, 2018 12:21 PM
Marston Riley, the Los Angeles high school music teacher who was caught on camera punching a teenage student earlier this month, has been charged.

On Friday, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced in a news release that the 64-year-old was charged with one misdemeanor count of corporal injury to a child.

Crime News
Get push notifications with news, features and more.
+ Follow
On Nov. 2, Riley was arrested at Maywood Academy High School in California after repeatedly punching a 14-year-old boy in class.

In the cellphone video, captured by another student and shared by local news outlets, Riley and the boy, who has not been identified, can be seen standing at the front of a classroom where they had a heated dispute.

Students told KTLA that Riley allegedly asked the boy to leave the classroom because he was not wearing a proper uniform. In the footage, the student can be heard responding by repeatedly saying a racial slur at Riley, who is black. The brawl escalated further after the student allegedly threw a basketball at Riley.

Though Riley appeared to be standing quietly at first, he can later be seen striking the boy, who was seen on the ground wrapping his arms around Riley’s leg. The altercation ended when a woman in a yellow safety vest intervened.

• Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Authorities confirmed the student was treated for “moderate injuries” at a local hospital before he was released. Meanwhile, Riley was arrested on suspicion of child abuse, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department inmate records.

He was kept overnight and released on $50,000 bail. He was scheduled to be arraigned Friday, but was continued to Jan. 4.

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
The Special Victims Bureau of the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department is currently conducting an investigation as well as the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

“We are extremely disturbed by the reports of the events that occurred at Maywood Academy High School,” the Los Angeles Unified School District said in a statement. “We take this matter very seriously and do not condone violence or intolerance of any kind. Los Angeles Unified is cooperating with law enforcement in investigating this incident.”

District Superintendent Beutner also released a statement following the altercation.

“The incident we saw does not reflect the values of Maywood Academy High School and the wonderful teachers and students who make up the Maywood community,” he said. “We will continue our work to make each school a safe and welcoming learning environment for students and to provide teachers and staff with the support they deserve.”

Following the incident, a former coworker of Riley Cecilia Diaz Jimenez created a GoFundMe page for the teacher, claiming this isn’t the first time he’s been attacked by a student. So far the page has raised almost $190,000.

14-year-old student charged with attacking, beating 63-year-old Detroit teacher

Posted: Jan 11 2019 02:20PM EST

Video Posted: Jan 10 2019 11:33PM EST

Updated: Jan 11 2019 02:24PM EST

DETROIT (FOX 2) - A 14-year-old student who was caught on video after a reported beating of a Detroit high school teacher has been charged with beating the 63-year-old woman.

The teen, who has not been identified because of his age, was charged Friday with the brutal beating, the aftermath of which was caught on video.

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

Ad ContentCalifornia Will Pay You to Install Solar if You Live Near San FranciscoEnergy Bill Cruncher Solar QuotesBefore You Buy Solar In California. Find out what you should pay for solar based on recent solar i…Solar Reviews Referrals
Teacher attacked and beaten, aftermath on camera at Detroit Cody

3 PHOTOS [/paste:font]

According to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, the young man attacked the 63-year-old woman at Cody High School around 10:30 Thursday morning. Police were called to the school in the 8400 block of Cathedral in response to an assault and battery of a teacher.

The school had already detained the teen when police arrived and arrested him. According to the prosecutor's office, the teen is accused of hitting and kicking the teacher in the classroom.

The juvenile has been charged with aggravated assault, possession of marijuana, and creating a disturbance in school. He's expected to be arraigned Friday at the juvenile detention center.

Detroit Public Schools Community District says the student went after the teacher because she told administrators he brought drugs to school.

Keiontay Nelson told FOX 2 Thursday that the student walked in and began punching the woman.

"I was doing my work and I just looked up and she was on the floor shaking and stuff," said Nelson. "Like her head was messed up."

Another student, Brandon Antisdel, said that he ran right up and hit her, pushed her over, and then hit her again.

Brandon and two other students chased the teen down after the attack.

The Detroit Public Schools Community District says it's "terribly disappointed" the student would attack a teacher.

I am not surprised that this is happening more. Teenagers want to test adults for whatever reason. A couple weeks ago, I saw a group of teenagers riding their bikes around cars that were sitting in traffic and tapping the cars to antagonize the drivers.

I am not surprised that this is happening more. Teenagers want to test adults for whatever reason. A couple weeks ago, I saw a group of teenagers riding their bikes around cars that were sitting in traffic and tapping the cars to antagonize the drivers.
They know the law protects them.

That’s very sad, 63 year old woman that’s someone grandmother/mother.

Best believe I’ll be seeking my own personal revenge on that idiot.

You’ll know exactly where to find the little POS. Would have her stopped the next school day with zero regrets. It’s not even a choice. You HAVE to bust that girls face in

Last edited:

Yea, when our grandmothers aren't even safe, that is an issue.

I won't act like this is new though, dude in my class in elementary school punched our librarian in her chest. He was in 4th grade at the time.

It is sad man.

I hope she has some sons or something that will crush him.

They had the belt but they also had your respect. These parents don’t teach respect and integrity, they teach consequence (if they even follow though). What consequence can that little ***** get? Suspension? Ooooohhhh noooooooo. That’s not a consequence. When there isn’t one then there’s nothing stopping them.

facts
But my parents let the belt do the talking.
mine too
but u also gotta talk to ur kids man
see how there day was
who their friends are
just to know where their heads at
when i was growing up
it was more of the kids are to be seen not heard
but now i feel like
its good to hear from ur kids
just to have a kids perspective on things
like to see and recognize if they understand whats going on
in the world/household/school and just life in general

facts
But my parents let the belt do the talking.

Hell yeah.

My old man had this look that I would get if I'm acting up while out and I knew once I got home I would catch a hot one.

Needless to day I straightened my behind right out and sat quickly and quietly as soon as he gave me that look :lol:

I would go ballistic if one of these students ever hit my wife. Luckily she's in a good school and her kids are respectful and do their work. Only complaint she has about them is the damn Fortnite game that they're always talking about.

It's kind of good and bad though for a teacher is what I told her... on one hand if you're in a good school with well behaved good students usually it's dealing with the parents is the hard part because they're so involved and any little thing with their kid and they're all up in arms and questioning about things and parent teacher night almost all the parents come. But, if you're at a bad school with some bad *** kids they're the problem because the parents don't really care and hardly inquire about them and a handful would come for parent teacher night.

Hell yeah.

My old man had this look that I would get if I'm acting up while out and I knew once I got home I would catch a hot one.

Needless to day I straightened my behind right out and sat quickly and quietly as soon as he gave me that look :lol:

I would go ballistic if one of these students ever hit my wife. Luckily she's in a good school and her kids are respectful and do their work. Only complaint she has about them is the damn Fortnite game that they're always talking about.

It's kind of good and bad though for a teacher is what I told her... on one hand if you're in a good school with well behaved good students usually it's dealing with the parents is the hard part because they're so involved and any little thing with their kid and they're all up in arms and questioning about things and parent teacher night almost all the parents come. But, if you're at a bad school with some bad *** kids they're the problem because the parents don't really care and hardly inquire about them and a handful would come for parent teacher night.
Man inner city school teachers are on something else becuase is never wish that on anyone and for the pay/risk it’s 100% NOT worth it. Not just for the kids they deal with but the parents. **** that, this ain’t the movies

It’s definitely a respect type of thing. These kids don’t get enough attention and discipline at home and think they’re untouchable. I grew up in a foreign household, I’m a first generation American. My mom was a beast with the *** whoopins. There was no such thing as child abuse. No object was off limits when it came to the beat down :smh: in hindsight I’m thankful. Taught me respect VERY early on

Back
Top Bottom