STREET FIGHTER 4!

wow.. just played 5 matches and all 5 off them disconnect when they were about to lose
mad.gif

Alright. This is frustrating.

I bought the game and played it, but I suck. Terribly. Idk how to do combos or anything.

Any help?

my fightpad is starting to become a lil erratic ... i would say user error if that were the case ...
smh.gif

mongooseny23 - gt ... i'm a canceling monster now ...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

dav0 u beat my +**
laugh.gif
... but i just had my gallbladder out a few hours ago and im still too doped up from anestesia(sp?
laugh.gif
) and pain meds to care. but i see the fight pad been treatin u well... cancellin is nice... i need to get rid of this 360 controller or ill never progress
laugh.gif

damn my dude ... that don't even count then ... get well soon ... i'm home recovering from a car accident ... hooked on pain meds ...
thanks ... its been treating me a lil better ... i play a lot different than b4
laugh.gif

u need to get a fight pad, stick, or something ... i couldn't go back to the xbox controller ... no way

i was going to get one too. then i saw they charge to get one, charge a monthly fee, charge to use it, charge to take money out, charge to call customerservice. OD
laugh.gif
. i'll just stick with my regular bank cards.

nice gamertag(i forget what your NT name is) - good games. it's refreshing to play a ken who knows what they're doing
laugh.gif

markman- figure i'd ask here instead of making a new post on SRK and getting crucified for it
laugh.gif
. with the pads and te stick. am i supposed to have itset to control the d-pad or the left stick? also, any place online you know that prints art on the same material used on the TE stick? i got a lami-label madebut i don't really like the texture of it.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

I couldnt resist getting this.
smh.gif
@ myself. I dont care this thing is tight as hell
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so how exactly does this work as a debit.

you sync it with your bank or something?

cuz i want one if thats the case
embarassed.gif

^ its a prepaid debit card, you initially fill it with another debit card and then there are other ways to refill it such as direct deposit or visit a checkcashing place.etc

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i was going to get one too. then i saw they charge to get one, charge a monthly fee, charge to use it, charge to take money out, charge to call customer service. OD
laugh.gif
. i'll just stick with my regular bank cards.

I know man theres a lot of small hidden fees
ohwell.gif
. I'll probably keepit till after Comic Con to see how this works at their booth. Lets see how good the "line cutting" benefit works. Oh and lets not forget thepossiblity of bein a extra in a movie! yes!
laugh.gif

But for those who were interested heres a run down on the perks:

[h3]Discounts, Rewards, Access.[/h3]
Get cash back, get free & exclusive stuff, save money.

Not credit, no credit check, no finance charges, no debt. Just a great way to manage your money and get great rewards, anywhere Visa is used.

Discounts:

Get a 15% discount on ANY purchases from the Capcom Online Store. Just buy two full priced games and your card pays for itself.

Rewards:

Earning cash-back Rewards
  • Earn a half-percent cash-back on your every day spending
  • Earn up to 20% cash-back from Capcom Rewards Mall with over 750 online merchants, like iTunes, BestBuy.com, Target.com and more.
  • With your first $25 spent, anywhere on the Capcom Rewards Mall powered by BSP, get a free $25 gift certificate at over 8500 participating restaurants.
Redeem cash-back Rewards
  • Redeem cash back for gift cards at a discount, or load the cash right on your Capcom-Unity Visa card.
Earn & Redeem Capcom Unity Points
  • Earn points which are redeemable for free downloads, rare merchandise, unique one-of-a-kind experiences, and a variety of other, unique rewards.
  • Earn 5,000 Unity points just for signing up
  • Earn 500 Unity points each time you load your card via payroll direct deposit (2 per month)
  • Earn 5 Unity points for every dollar spent with your card
  • Redeem Unity points for points based auctions a variety of exclusive Capcom rewards, such as an all-expense paid trip to major video gaming events, be written into a game, have lunch with a game producer and much more.
Access:
  • Participate in selected new game closed Beta tests
  • Exclusive access to electronic assets
  • A chance to win all Capcom games for the next five years
  • Obtain Cardholder exclusives: limited-edition game merchandise
  • Redeem or win Unique Capcom Experiences:
    • Be written into a comic book
    • Be an extra on a Capcom movie set
  • And more... new experiences announced periodically!
VIP Event Access:
  • Exclusive game launch parties
  • Line-cutting at major events such as Comic-con and others
http://www.capcom-unity-card.com/

SMH at fools picking Ken after i pick Abel, I just whooped 3 Kens in a row. I can read everyone's moves with Abel now.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright. This is frustrating.

I bought the game and played it, but I suck. Terribly. Idk how to do combos or anything.

Any help?
Same here, but I'm about to go in on practicing.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif
i cannot beat Guile online for #@%*, i get whooped by everybody who picks him
It's Blanka for me. If someone uses Zangief or Guile, I use Sagat. But no matter who I use against Blanka, I always lose.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom