STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by dugtrio

yea, i think i might have to.
do the trials

and play me... i suck at the game so dont worry about losing
indifferent.gif
you're not gonna fool me, i see you and boost talking in theps3 thread.
laugh.gif
i'll still play you though if i see you online tonight.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

tips for a new comer? i haven't wont a match yet online. all i can do is spam hadukens with ryu and that spinning kick.

do the normal and hard trials ... it will teach u combos

I just saw lastnight that the BP leader has over 23,000 points. I mean seriously, that dude must play 24hrs a day or hasdifferent shifts of players. I only have 1100
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif
I am not impressed by the way the "elites" play at all
Dav0 is that you? dude stays throwing Tigers all match
eyes.gif

JK bro u kno it's all respect n @#$% talk
laugh.gif

!@%
laugh.gif
23,000 ... wow ... i want to be a beast and all but yo the game just came out like ... he better be a professional ...

i seen re5 all day

i sent steez the message about sittn in the corner, i was trying something new out so i can counter attack, everyone i play against hides in the corner, spamshodukens i was tryin to work on my focus/canceling thats all. its not that serious all projectile throwers hide, throw haduken, jump kick, throw you. thatsbasically how everyone plays online wit ryu, ken, guile, sagat.

at least dav0 doesnt spam anymore
roll.gif
he used to hide in the corner too until he got wrecked on
roll.gif

smh.gif

wow, you must be really good, or i'm just easily impressed. cuz i thought that was a good match. (I'm not that good
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

smh.gif

wow, you must be really good, or i'm just easily impressed. cuz i thought that was a good match. (I'm not that good
laugh.gif
)
Nal i found the Sagat player pretty impressive but all the other guy did was spam yoga fires. I am not impressed by people who spam

smh.gif

laugh.gif
)
Nal i found the Sagat player pretty impressive but all the other guy did was spam yoga fires. I am not impressed by people who spam

the deal with dhalsim is that in SFIV you have to use him with a turtle strategy and keep distance. he wasn't JUST spamming yoga fires, he was chipping,picking his spots to attack, and keeping the sagat user at bay as much as possible with them.

i don't get it though, how are you not impressed by the dhalsim user when the sagat user did just as many tiger shots?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
)

thats dhalsims game

and that sagat player choked. Not saying I can do what these guys can do but if that sagat pulled off that combo hes dead

Okay then nevermind, i just didnt find the match entertaining at all then. Im not one of those dudes who likes to rush in battles either and i like to watch myopponent move first and counter,

but im just saying, with all the improvements and added manuevers they put into SFIV i expected to see more u know.

Okay then nevermind, i just didnt find the match entertaining at all then. Im not one of those dudes who likes to rush in battles either and i like to watch my opponent move first and counter,

but im just saying, with all the improvements and added manuevers they put into SFIV i expected to see more u know.
go back to tekken

lol or mahvel. SF4 aint for everyone, its like super turbo. its very frustrating and annoying when you cant win. a lot play styles and tactics are verydifficult to beat unless youre just sf savy.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

smh.gif

laugh.gif
)

the deal with dhalsim is that in SFIV you have to use him with a turtle strategy and keep distance. he wasn't JUST spamming yoga fires, he was chipping, picking his spots to attack, and keeping the sagat user at bay as much as possible with them.

i don't get it though, how are you not impressed by the dhalsim user when the sagat user did just as many tiger shots?
laugh.gif

that's what i was thinking in my head. that dhalsim player controlled that match w/ his mid range game. sagat kept trying to get in only to be backed awayw/ his stretch hits and fireballs. well played in my book. even when sagat threw fireballs in his win in the second fight i knew he was doing it for the timeand health difference b/c he just couldn't get in. he played good with jumping away from fireballs cuz i know that dhalsim has a teleport which lands himright behind you (a japanese player LOVES to combo this w/ his ultra, completely unblockable from the vids i've seen) and used it twice on sagat, even onwake up (last round of the second fight).

but i think im easily impressed. ionno
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom