STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

ANYONE USING RYU WILL GET NO MERCY, I AM SICK OF THAT MOFO
and also ken
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
i agree. i got stomped by 3 kens and 1 ryu last night who kept spamming shoryukens.

makes me not even want to play anymore. everyone picks ken or ryu.
grin.gif
ken ryu and sagat, this game is slowly turning into garbage online because of people just throwin @@@@ at me. all the time

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

and also ken
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
i agree. i got stomped by 3 kens and 1 ryu last night who kept spamming shoryukens.

grin.gif
ken ryu and sagat, this game is slowly turning into garbage online because of people just throwin @@@@ at me. all the time
I feel the same way. I never chose any of those guys anymore unless someone chooses Blanka. Other than that its Abel all the way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Sup NT.

Love that SF4
wink.gif

How you likin' the FightPad dav0?

it has its pluses ... i can go 4 hrs on it hardcore ... sometimes longer b4 my thumb gives ...
the d pad is mad big though .. soft yes but u have to make exaggerated motions sometimes
Beats using the 360 stock dpad eh?

Glad you have some positive words for it... I worked hard on that thing. Once you're used to it though, I think it works wonders for SF4.

You should invest in a TE stick!

psn - shinigami-itachi i'll be online in 30 mins

Yo I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself man. 10 -0 is brutal fam lol. Haha nah but ggs. We have a good connection so just hit me up when you feel likegettin lit up =)

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Sup NT.

Love that SF4
wink.gif

How you likin' the FightPad dav0?

it has its pluses ... i can go 4 hrs on it hardcore ... sometimes longer b4 my thumb gives ...
the d pad is mad big though .. soft yes but u have to make exaggerated motions sometimes
Beats using the 360 stock dpad eh?

Glad you have some positive words for it... I worked hard on that thing. Once you're used to it though, I think it works wonders for SF4.

You should invest in a TE stick!

i want one but cats are oding ... mad catz need to release asap

I am honestly trying to get better with rufus.
I was also practicing with gouken and the other old man (name escapes me) but I fell off with them. I have to keep it up

and also ken
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

start canceling ...
laugh.gif

ryu is a problem online ... his damn ultra always connects ...
but seriously ... ehonda is not someone u fight in close quarters w/ ... hundred hand slap, the ex sumo smash thing, etc ... i can see why people (not myselfincluded
laugh.gif
) throws tons of fireballs...

and also ken
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

why i dont even get on anymore, i havent played SF in like 2 weeks, everybody just picks sagat and throws crap

i mean i gotta see all this canceling in action i been putting it to use sometimes, but the fireballs be killin yo morale
laugh.gif

u have to see how effective it is ... did u peep my video??

Originally Posted by dalilboy

is there a really big difference between using a regular ps3 controller and a flight pad??

he said flight lol
laugh.gif
...fight bro, and its not bad i've tried it, buti'm ok with dpad also

hrefx1.jpg

just finished with the mods, yay, hand hurts now hahhah

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by dalilboy

is there a really big difference between using a regular ps3 controller and a flight pad??

he said flight lol
laugh.gif
...fight bro, and its not bad i've tried it, but i'm ok with dpad also

hrefx1.jpg

just finished with the mods, yay, hand hurts now hahhah

pimp.gif
... damn i'm calling u when i get my TE stick well if i get 1

pimp.gif
i just snatched victory away from some kid w/ a wake up canceled uppercut into fwd roundhouse into ultra ...

kinda looked like what that mongooseny did in that youtube video a couple of pages back
laugh.gif

and then got a beat down from flash ... thas my word ... u gotta block and tech throws perfect to beat this guy ... its out of control ... really like NT banflash house
laugh.gif

just gave sk8bdj the business who next.

i'm done after playing flash ..
i'm bout to go watch my video ... i could use the practice
laugh.gif

did u get ur mic fixed yet??

I mean, I hate to brag but...

n9zjo.jpg

... that's between 6 different kats. Got dudes messaging me all kinds of cuss words and ignorant %!$@,
laugh.gif

Oh, just scored 21, dude bounced after I won,
eek.gif
roll.gif

i beat the game with everybody and i still dont have seth????????? do u have to beat the game with everyone in one day because i did half yesterday an thencame back and finished today and i dont have him. wats going on?

Back
Top Bottom