STREET FIGHTER 4!

Posted this in the Killzone 2 thread...

I'm pretty sure SFIV went platinum already:

[h1]Worldwide Chart for Week Ending 27th February 2009[/h1]
[table][tr][th=""]Pos[/th] [th=""]Console[/th] [th=""]Name[/th] [th=""]Publisher[/th] [th=""]Week[/th] [th=""]Weekly[/th] [th=""]Total[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
PS3_b.png
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
4881804AmericaFrontccc.jpg

[/td] [td]Killzone 2
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Sony Computer Entertainment[/td] [td]
1​
[/td] [td]725,919[/td] [td]725,919[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]
X360_b.png
2620419AmericaFrontccc.jpg

[/td] [td]Street Fighter IV[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Capcom[/td] [td]
3​
[/td] [td]138,163[/td] [td]497,008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]
PS3_b.png
4144122AmericaFrontccc.jpg

[/td] [td]Street Fighter IV[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Capcom[/td] [td]
3​
[/td] [td]113,418[/td] [td]469,486[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I can't play SF and talk at the same time. I always have my mouth open like AC Green when Jordan went up for the layup in '91. And dav0, you're right about the music. The volume on the SF music is kinda low, so I went with a Premo playlist I had.
pimp.gif

u gotta turn the music player volume all the way up !!! then turn ur tv volume up and u'll be good

i ma put together a youtube video of me playing some matches online and practice mode ... i just played some kid today who cancel the hell out of me ... inever seen nothing like it ...
as j steez would say i though i was good
laugh.gif
the video is being edited now ... i never put together anything for youtube so i'm hoping it works ...basically ... its just doing combos into ultra for sagat and the rest is using focus attacks and canceling
of course i down to answer any ?s ... its only practice mode ... so far ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i ma put together a youtube video of me playing some matches online and practice mode ... i just played some kid today who cancel the hell out of me ... i never seen nothing like it ...
as j steez would say i though i was good
laugh.gif
the video is being edited now ... i never put together anything for youtube so i'm hoping it works ... basically ... its just doing combos into ultra for sagat and the rest is using focus attacks and canceling
of course i down to answer any ?s ... its only practice mode ... so far ...
Hell yea i played this dude who was Gouken n all he was doin was canceling i was gettin
mad.gif

aiight trimmed the video from 17 min down to 5 min ... i do regular combos ...
i show canceling forward and backward at the beginning
i do alot of canceling backward when my attack is blocked
i do the super into the ultra
i do 2 double cancels using the entire EX bar into the ultra
eek.gif

i run thru some fireballs and do combos after i rush ryu
i cancel backwards into an ultra
and for all you throwers out there, i cancel forward and then do a grab ... virtually unstoppable technique b/c it catches opponent off guard as they'restill blocking ur attack (j steez .... please don't abuse this)
thas all i can think of right now ... the computer was on auto block so everything u see is real ... auto block being that the computer will try to block afterthe first attack so if u mess up, ur 2nd attack will not connect...
i am terrible at using imovie ... can't the video to utube
smh.gif

aiight trimmed the video from 17 min down to 5 min ... i do regular combos ...
i show canceling forward and backward at the beginning
i do alot of canceling backward when my attack is blocked
i do the super into the ultra
i do 2 double cancels using the entire EX bar into the ultra
eek.gif

i run thru some fireballs and do combos after i rush ryu
i cancel backwards into an ultra
and for all you throwers out there, i cancel forward and then do a grab ... virtually unstoppable technique b/c it catches opponent off guard as they're still blocking ur attack (j steez .... please don't abuse this)
thas all i can think of right now ... the computer was on auto block so everything u see is real ... auto block being that the computer will try to block after the first attack so if u mess up, ur 2nd attack will not connect...
i am terrible at using imovie ... can't the video to utube
smh.gif
Only for u I will
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Yo harm im gettin on now, Sk8bord J is my GT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dav0 im tryin to peep the vid

i just learned how to use imovie
laugh.gif
... its uploading to youtube now ... i'll put a link to it so someone can embed if i can't do it when i get back... its gonna take 15 min to upload ... i ma go grab some fast food ... This is not OSCAR worthy
laugh.gif
... my editing is
laugh.gif
@ best

dav0,

when I try to do an uppercut (shoryuken, tiger uppercut etc..) into a cancel...the opponent doesn't fly high enough for me to juggle moves..

how'd you get him to fly up so high? did you do EX uppercut?

^ What I do is EX tiger uppercut, high kick, then ultra.

Im 99.9% positive dude has a fight stick. Aint NO way in hell he could do that with a 360 controller.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

pimp.gif
Damn, good *%!. Does anyone know how to cancel into an ultra with Ken? I use the Super all the time, but I'm having trouble with the Ultra.
Timing is strict but you can FADC from a fierce shoryuken into ultra

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ What I do is EX tiger uppercut, high kick, then ultra.

Im 99.9% positive dude has a fight stick. Aint NO way in hell he could do that with a 360 controller.

laugh.gif
i got a fight pad

so EX tiger uppercut into FADC, roundhouse once, roundhouse twice and super?

or regular tiger uppercut into FADC, roundhouse once, roundhouse twice and super?

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

or regular tiger uppercut into FADC, roundhouse once, roundhouse twice and super?
Regular uppercut and only roundhouse once

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

yeh don't be fancy w/ the double roundhouse

Back
Top Bottom