STREET FIGHTER 4!

i unplugged my box to take a break from the game ... but it will be hooked up in a few hours ... no willpower
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'll be on @ 11:30 / 12 for a lil ... need some more wins w/ my new music
Good luck gettin those wins against me
laugh.gif

Dom and Trap don't want it
pimp.gif

All my online experiences with the game have been with friends only, so I had no idea that when you random match it becomes Ken Fighter IV, lol.

PSN Tag is LeChiffre_, so add me if anyone ever wants to play a scrubby Balrog.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

can someone give me tips on how to correctly perform a move where you have to charge, like how long to hold the direction? and how to perform the raging demon, i have no idea what the little triangle that looks like the start button on a PS controller is. i have ps3 btw.
no charge just do it fast as you can. you can almost push the last 3 (forward-light kick-heavy punch) at the same time and it will execute. To dohis ultra just change the forward to back. Its easy once you get the timing right.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

ima be on in a while... so get at me... ima let my homeboi get some rounds in against whoever too lol...
Same homeboi from last time?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yep... he's not bad... just does the same attackpattern too much... he was a beast at 3rd strike but i been murderin on SFIV... i got a straight A's for the first time today... then 4 times in a row...he had somebody he never plays wit... but still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

ima be on in a while... so get at me... ima let my homeboi get some rounds in against whoever too lol...
Same homeboi from last time?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yep... he's not bad... just does the same attack pattern too much... he was a beast at 3rd strike but i been murderin on SFIV... i got a straight A's for the first time today... then 4 times in a row... he had somebody he never plays wit... but still
laugh.gif
Ight I'm gettin on now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom