STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

after an arduous search ... i finally found the goat music. ... street fighter 2 turbo (snes) ... +!+$* w/ the million and 1 remixes ... although the vega stage remix on SSFT HD remix is
pimp.gif

due to the new music ... my win % just went up 6% .... well its going to ...

ken's theme > everything
Yo I need that. I can't stand the "EEENNDEESTRUCTABLE!!!"

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

after an arduous search ... i finally found the goat music. ... street fighter 2 turbo (snes) ... +!+$* w/ the million and 1 remixes ... although the vega stage remix on SSFT HD remix is
pimp.gif

ken's theme > everything

check ur inbox anyone else want to replace this terrible music ... pm me

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'm on right now ... who want it ??
daaznfella

xbox live, hit me up

i added u like a wk ago ... unless i can't read and typed in the wrong thing ... u never accepted gt - xbox - mongooseny23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

pimp.gif

ken's theme > everything

check ur inbox anyone else want to replace this terrible music ... pm me
lemm know how

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Fn BLOODY DAM HELL

i am losing a lot of points to these scrubs thanks to this to my jam finger

yes I am mad
laugh.gif
Jammed my finger playing ball I been struggling to domoves as well

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

cRazy dav0 wrote:

i finally figured how how to add music to the xbox ... yes i'm many years late ... i can be rid of the games terrible music

laugh.gif

Are you on now?

tryin' to get a few games in homie...

That's the only thing that I flat out dislike about Street Fither 4.. That horrible song. "I've been waiting for this moment all my life, it'smy destiny..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

nah i was playin arcade mode with gen and halfway through i was only able to kick
what controller u using? stock controller or fightpad/joystick?

can someone give me tips on how to correctly perform a move where you have to charge, like how long to hold the direction? and how to perform the raging demon,i have no idea what the little triangle that looks like the start button on a PS controller is. i have ps3 btw.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

can someone give me tips on how to correctly perform a move where you have to charge, like how long to hold the direction? and how to perform the raging demon, i have no idea what the little triangle that looks like the start button on a PS controller is. i have ps3 btw.
I think what he means is how to do the move when in training mode.... basically that arrow that looks like a start button is pointing out whatbutton to press next......

the fact that gouki/akuma has 2 raging demons is stupid !!! they should have at least added the messatsu hadouken....

I swear, why cant some people take L's like a man.. I have never disconnected ever, no matter how bad i get beat, but i swear, i just fought a ryu.. and hegot me in a close first round , but i came back in the second, and was close to beating him in the third (he had ultra meter, and the metsu could've beatme, if he caught me with it) but then he disconnects...

edit: someone get at me on psn: DiamondJ15

Back
Top Bottom