STREET FIGHTER 4!

i just discovered the character win rates ....

i've played against ken 269 times
laugh.gif

ryu 161
sagat 62
next highest is vega @ 39 ...

i have a 28.12% win rate vs. blanka
smh.gif

48.71% against vega
55% vs. balrog
58.62% vs. fei long
59.09 vs. bison

and everyone else over 60%

i wish they told u how much u win online w/ each character instead of an overall

62% 1795 bp 499 wins ... time to put the game away ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yo can u put ur own music to play during the game .... i want to add street fighter 2 turbo music to the game ... b/c the game music is terrible / annoying

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

if u could airblock in this game it would be alot more fun.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. That's why I say the overall mechanics of Capcom VS SNK 2 is light years ahead of SF4. Maybe they'll change things with patches or something, but this game with certain characters is very unbalanced.

lol you guys are funny

ddot got better looks like i gotta step it up
smh.gif

that grab at the end of the 3rd match .. wow

i give u that ... i got waxed ... 4 - 0 ... he ducking me now ... i felt bad cause he couldn't jump over my fireballs ...
laugh.gif

im finna go to work dav0,
laugh.gif

WHERE IS SK8BOARD J HE NEXT IM OUT FOR BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aiight bet ... cause i'm done w/ the cancels against u 4 now ... u block mostly everything ... demonstration over ...

laugh.gif

aiight bet ... cause i'm done w/ the cancels against u 4 now ... u block mostly everything ... demonstration over ...
u should have been stopped then when u lost the first two.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Originally Posted by Dakingii

But some folks still can put that work on me. I went up against a M.Bison and Chun Li that straight demolished me. They were only doing the same cheap
and his rekka combo (change of direction) can get countered mid combo with a shoryuken, i've pulled that many times against abels, online and cpu controlled. he's my sub for now, but i only use him in unranked matches on when i'm playing people at home. hahah
Light punch version of his rekkas can't be interrupted.

laugh.gif

u should have been stopped then when u lost the first two.
tired.gif

i know u ain't back from work already
laugh.gif

Yo Im on PSN right now. Anyone want to get some games in?

PSN: Ace_R

Ive got like 3100 BP on xbl and 2100 on PSN. I just got my PS3 copy a couple of days ago.

I SWEAR ALOT OF DUDES ARE LAME ON THERE, AFTER THEY LOSE ONE ROUND THEY DISCONNECT.. I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A BAD CONNECTION CUZ I GO FOR THOSE WITHYELLOW/ORANGE..

ANYWAYS ANY1 WANNA FIGHT?!?!

PSN ID: BLOWMYMIND247

i just went to work on trap ... he didn't like my kara cancel into a ex tiger knee ... it was 13/16 .... looks like i'm continuing thru in the tourney...

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Yo Im on PSN right now. Anyone want to get some games in?

PSN: Ace_R

Ive got like 3100 BP on xbl and 2100 on PSN. I just got my PS3 copy a couple of days ago.

what is ur xbl name ... i got 1799 points ...

i just went to work on trap ... he didn't like my kara cancel into a ex tiger knee ... it was 13/16 .... looks like i'm continuing thru in the tourney ...
laugh.gif
good games man... all of em were close... i need a newcontroller tho... it aint been the same since i threw it the other day when my homeboy dodged the raging demon 3 times in a row
laugh.gif

SDTEKKEN

GOOD MATCHES, I DEFF HAVE SOME LEARNING TO DO.. UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH RYU (SOMEHWAT)

Yo gg's Alleyzonjas. Definitely do the hard trials with Ryu to get an idea of what he can string together. If you want to see a high level Ryu in action...youtube Daigo. Dude is a beast and has the highest arcade battle points in Japan right now.

Anyone else on PSN wanna get down?

Back
Top Bottom