STREET FIGHTER 4!

DAMN DAIGO IS A BEAST.. I DEFF NEED TO STEP MY GAME UP WITH RYU AFTER SEEING THAT VIDEO... I CANT EVEN STRING TOGETHER FIREBALLS LIKE THAT.. LOL

My b peoples , the wife said i cant go on today bc i havent been spending enuff time wit her
smh.gif

i finally figured how how to add music to the xbox ... yes i'm many years late ... i can be rid of the games terrible music

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yo wasup with them cheap guiles though? throw a sonic boom rush forward, the the lil double sweep wait flash kick............piss me off so bad.

for real tho. i just faced a player like that. i figured it out half way through the second round but still got rocked. gaaaaaah, stupid me

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Yo gg's Alleyzonjas. Definitely do the hard trials with Ryu to get an idea of what he can string together. If you want to see a high level Ryu in action... youtube Daigo. Dude is a beast and has the highest arcade battle points in Japan right now.

Anyone else on PSN wanna get down?
psn is the same as the profile..im not all that...n i only know how to play using ken right now

I'm not as good as I thought I was...
laugh.gif

The CPU been taxing my @ss on "medium"
indifferent.gif

I have a lot of training to do...And the regular joystick is huff as hell...It isn't as responsive to my button commands as I would like.

I guess I need that arcade stick...
smh.gif

CAMMY ARGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

got-dang low moves

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yo htf do people throw so good ... its mad annoying

you'd swear some people were using scorpion was in the game

"get over here"
laugh.gif

son i MASTERED throwing after making Abel my main character online. I throw an entire match now, its so efficient compared to combos since theyare unblockable.

And no i am not cheap or cheesy, since Abel is a grappler WTH do you expect lol.

People need to stop wasting moves. Every spin kick, shoryuken, hadouken, tiger uppercut, tiger knee, tiger shot will not hit. Learn what time to properlyexecute them and i wont be able to get close enough to throw you.

Haste Makes Waste, this is why i chose it as my title online

Every spin kick, shoryuken, hadouken, tiger uppercut, tiger knee, tiger shot will not hit. Learn what time to properly execute them and i wont be able to get close enough to throw you.
That is true...A lot of those moves work best as counters as opposed to all-out offensive attacks.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

CAMMY ARGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

got-dang low moves

yo htf do people throw so good ... its mad annoying

you'd swear some people were using scorpion was in the game

"get over here"
laugh.gif
son i MASTERED throwing after making Abel my main character online. I throw an entire match now, its so efficient compared to combos since they are unblockable.

And no i am not cheap or cheesy, since Abel is a grappler WTH do you expect lol.

People need to stop wasting moves. Every spin kick, shoryuken, hadouken, tiger uppercut, tiger knee, tiger shot will not hit. Learn what time to properly execute them and i wont be able to get close enough to throw you.

Haste Makes Waste, this is why i chose it as my title online

sounds good ... but unfortunately 4 u abel is a terrible matchup against sagat ... my main

after an arduous search ... i finally found the goat music. ... street fighter 2 turbo (snes) ... +!+$* w/ the million and 1 remixes ... although the vegastage remix on SSFT HD remix is
pimp.gif

due to the new music ... my win % just went up 6% .... well its going to ...

ken's theme > everything

i just went off on blkhatpersian ... random kid online who disconnected when i was about to perfect him ... so seriously my win % is suffering b/c of theseclowns ...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'm not as good as I thought I was...
laugh.gif

The CPU been taxing my @ss on "medium"
indifferent.gif

I have a lot of training to do...And the regular joystick is huff as hell...It isn't as responsive to my button commands as I would like.

I guess I need that arcade stick...
smh.gif

Yo Jewelz whats your GT homie...

And Crazy Davo....
smh.gif
mad.gif

J/K

Good games homie

oh def.... i'm crediting the new game music ... 62.97% 2100+ bp ... ddot u next ...

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Yo dom tom. its a wrap for you while my girl is at work
pimp.gif

What time you gunna be on?

i'm on ... just destroyed a 2000 bp got A A B ... finally learned how to block the ultra ...

i just put the beats on like 4 kens imma bout to hit the ranked on these clowns....my man dodged the 1st raging demon so i dazed em then finished him with theultra... he died a thousand deaths for sure

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Yo Im on PSN right now. Anyone want to get some games in?

PSN: Ace_R

Ive got like 3100 BP on xbl and 2100 on PSN. I just got my PS3 copy a couple of days ago.

what is ur xbl name ... i got 1799 points ...
xbl: SDT Ace R

I havent been on Live lately cuz my hori broke
ohwell.gif
. So Ive been on PSNlately

If anyone wants to play I'll be on in a few. PSN: Ace_R

Back
Top Bottom