STREET FIGHTER 4!

yo sk8 u got nothing b ... 16/20 i bet

i just keep picking the training stage b/c u need some update : 8/13
smh.gif
... he won on time ... i would run away to win on time ... he got the last hits bothtime i shouldn't had let it get to that though ...

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

ima be on in a while... so get at me... ima let my homeboi get some rounds in against whoever too lol...
Same homeboi from last time?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yep... he's not bad... just does the same attack pattern too much... he was a beast at 3rd strike but i been murderin on SFIV... i got a straight A's for the first time today... then 4 times in a row... he had somebody he never plays wit... but still
laugh.gif
Ight I'm gettin on now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nice
laugh.gif
... last few were close as hell... i think my homie played 5 or6... 2 fei longs... 2 ryu's... and i cant remember if he played 1 or 2 sagat's...

Dav0 u talk madd junk B .... ur really not that good with ur 10,000 tigers
smh.gif
u claim ur so damn good when really all it is is that u get lucky cuz i getimpatient jumpin over ur stupid tigers

i can run thru fireballs like the cats in the youtube videos ... my canceling is getting nicer each match ...

Nice GT--- nice matches, we had sum battles
pimp.gif

Trap-- 13/17... damnnnnnnnnnn!
laugh.gif
na it's fun playin against u bro
pimp.gif

smh.gif
u claim ur so damn good when really all it is is that u get lucky cuz i get impatient jumpin over ur stupid tigers

i knew i should have taped the matches... i purposely didn't throws fireballs the first 5 matches... what happened when u picked sagat and i beat u down... u threw mad fireballs and thas how u won ... i made it a point to not do it at first to show u that i can beat u w/o them ... like we playing streetfighter here u got 3 special moves and combos and of course i talk win or lose thas just me i don't complain about ur throws ... i just play to win and win... get better and i'll shutup ... u the only one that takes offense to me talking ... like its only a game i'm just having fun ...

Nice GT--- nice matches, we had sum battles
pimp.gif

Trap-- 13/17 8/12.. damnnnnnnnnnn!
laugh.gif
na it's fun playin against u bro
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
fixed... told u my homeboy played too remember? put it inmy last post but me and u be goin at it! and the last one
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
u claim ur so damn good when really all it is is that u get lucky cuz i get impatient jumpin over ur stupid tigers

i knew i should have taped the matches... i purposely didn't throws fireballs the first 5 matches... what happened when u picked sagat and i beat u down ... u threw mad fireballs and thas how u won ... i made it a point to not do it at first to show u that i can beat u w/o them ... like we playing street fighter here u got 3 special moves and combos and of course i talk win or lose thas just me i don't complain about ur throws ... i just play to win and win ... get better and i'll shutup ... u the only one that takes offense to me talking ... like its only a game i'm just having fun ...
Get better? Interesting how i beat everyone else AND you
laugh.gif

I dont take offense, I just think it's funny how u THINK ur so good, but in reality ur not. ur just a average player like all of us, so take it easy therebuddy, ur not entering any big tourneys for this so take it down a notch. n yes i have fun too, just ask trap or dom
laugh.gif

well opinion is opinion ... that makes 18 of last 24 ... i don't take pics unless i'm playing ddot from now on ...

i'll be on thru out the week ... i'm down to play anytime

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

well opinion is opinion ... that makes 18 of last 24 ... i don't take pics unless i'm playing ddot from now on ...

i'll be on thru out the week ... i'm down to play anytime
Just for fun right? that's why you've been keeping score?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Streetfighter is SERIOUS BIZNESS!!!!

smh.gif
laugh.gif

thas what i tell everyone ... most people just don't get it ...
more of yall need to get mics ... many people mute me now when i play b/c i talk during matches ...
most times its like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, $#%@#%@#%@#% and lets go
laugh.gif

yo ddot i got 10000000000000000000x fireballs for u

I can't play SF and talk at the same time. I always have my mouth open like AC Green when Jordan went up for the layup in '91. And dav0, you'reright about the music. The volume on the SF music is kinda low, so I went with a Premo playlist I had.
pimp.gif

Yo dav0 how u put music on the game, i wanna put sum Drake on there

EDIT: bout to get on in a few if anyone wants to get at me

Back
Top Bottom