STREET FIGHTER 4!

is there a difference between the basic joystick and tournament edition stick in terms of movement and button registry???

Bought the game yesterday and about to my practice on. Its been a good min since I last played a SF game. Looks sick so far.

I hate players with fight sticks!

They be pulling moves outta thier $$##%, cancelling and +@%@!

While Im stuck here tryna mess around with my PS3 controller.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i beat the game with everybody and i still dont have seth????????? do u have to beat the game with everyone in one day because i did half yesterday an then came back and finished today and i dont have him. wats going on?
everybody including akuma and gouken right? if so theniono?? repeat, double check to see if you missed with any characters...

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

is there a difference between the basic joystick and tournament edition stick in terms of movement and button registry???

i never used the TE stick, but i DID mod my standard with the sanwa arcade parts from lizardlick.com

stick is stiffer, clicks more and isn't "loose" at all, and the buttons are a bit firmer, no soggyness to em

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

just gave sk8bdj the business who next.
roll.gif

I don't think a 5-5 tie qualifies u as "givin me the biz" homie, maybe ur just happy cuz u finally made it respectable against me.

As long as ur happy tho
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

pimp.gif
Your game is looking strong my dude!

I have seen evident progress in my game in the week and a half that I have owned it but definitley need a fight stick to take my game to the next level.�

PS3 players get at me! PSN: Flatbushfiyah23

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

just gave sk8bdj the business who next.
roll.gif

I don't think a 5-5 tie qualifies u as "givin me the biz" homie, maybe ur just happy cuz u finally made it respectable against me.

As long as ur happy tho
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
i just said that cuz i thought u were on NT last night.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I can't say anything as a Ken user
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that is on point..

I've played against nothing but Ryus and Kens, an occasional Zangief, Sagat, Abel and Blanka. I'm a Blanka user myself, since I find Blanka to berelatively easy to use with the ordinary 360 controller. All the other times I've played against other Characters, I can count them with my fingers. SMH @Capcom for not making the characters more even. If I had the stick, I would really like to learn to play with Gouken.

I am a sagat ken ryu and an occasional guile user

I havent even unlock any characters yet....... otherwise I will use cammy

tips for a new comer? i haven't wont a match yet online. all i can do is spam hadukens with ryu and that spinning kick.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

tips for a new comer? i haven't wont a match yet online. all i can do is spam hadukens with ryu and that spinning kick.
36d254cea9edabd0b98af4cc68b0665dfcea0f6.gif

EDIT: i would advise you to hit up the trial mode ASAP

Back
Top Bottom