STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

i'm unstoppable. i really am.
laugh.gif

Im lazy but how do u unlock characters? I've beat the game a few times, I get nothing but achievments.

And Finns, my connection and those I've played against is fine.

it got better once i restarted my system, dunno what happened the first time. i've played probably 80% of my online matches against akuma and bison, doesANYBODY use other characters?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it got better once i restarted my system, dunno what happened the first time. i've played probably 80% of my online matches against akuma and bison, does ANYBODY use other characters?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i have yet to play against a bison online- my matches are filled with ken's, ryu's, A LOT of akuma's, and the occasionalchun-li/sagat- maybe to counter once they see me pick blanka

God...The Ken's online are so stupid.

anybody else encounter a situation where you are CLEARLY crouch blocking..yet their heavy shoryuken seems to go through? like when you're in the corner.UGH.

The final boss Seth is in fact named after the homie Seth Killian aka s-kill. Seth is a long time Street Fighter player. You can easily find some of him onYouTube in action.

He also helped oversee the SF4 arcade sticks/fightpads I worked on.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Why is it so damn hard to block the Raging Demon!? Not to mention it takes like half your life bar
mad.gif
roll.gif

I would do this to my friend all the time and he would get heated "look son, I'm blocking, how are you still getting me"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's unblocking fam, either jump over it or counter with an Ultra.
I remember dude tripped me and we both had NO health, dude did his Raging Demon as I was getting up since he was right next to me, caught him withthe Ken Ultra at the same time.

Best moment ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

most of the bisons i play online are serious ... that stupid fake stomp move is
eek.gif
man who are u telling
smh.gif
. But i only lose because i keep trying to force a win instead of waiting and countering

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why is it so damn hard to block the Raging Demon!? Not to mention it takes like half your life bar
mad.gif
roll.gif

I would do this to my friend all the time and he would get heated "look son, I'm blocking, how are you still getting me"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember dude tripped me and we both had NO health, dude did his Raging Demon as I was getting up since he was right next to me, caught him with the Ken Ultra at the same time.

Best moment ever.
laugh.gif
Someone had the audacity to try and do it from across the screen. Needless to say they didn't make it very far.
laugh.gif

on a sidenote I have an unappreciation for scrubs using my screenname(AKA my brother)

I went from 2125 BP to 1285 when I got off work because he figured he'd try his luck on ranking. He managed to rack up an extra 30 losses
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

mad.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember dude tripped me and we both had NO health, dude did his Raging Demon as I was getting up since he was right next to me, caught him with the Ken Ultra at the same time.

Best moment ever.
laugh.gif
Someone had the audacity to try and do it from across the screen. Needless to say they didn't make it very far.
laugh.gif

on a sidenote I have an unappreciation for scrubs using my screenname(AKA my brother)

I went from 2125 BP to 1285 when I got off work because he figured he'd try his luck on ranking. He managed to rack up an extra 30 losses
mad.gif
Damn, i know i woulda been pissed when i saw that

mad.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best moment ever.
laugh.gif
No lie this happened to me last night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Had me like:

mad.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best moment ever.
laugh.gif

its even better when dudes akuma had like 3/4 health and my sagat had like 1 cm of health, dude was being cocky and tried to do the raging demon, he pulled hisragining demon i pulled my tiger destruction. Took out his entire 3/4 of life and killed him

i know that dude was mad afterwards
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Yo. So theres a big tourney (Final Round XII) goin down right now in the ATL. Over 240 people signed up. SF4 is SERIOUS. Wow.

This years Evo is gonna be pretty nuts. Japan vs. USA. Go USA!!!!

http://evo2k.com/

come one now, now you know that Japan dominates in videogames lol USA doesnt stand a chance

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

anybody else encounter a situation where you are CLEARLY crouch blocking..yet their heavy shoryuken seems to go through? like when you're in the corner. UGH.
smh.gif
i play against my roommate who uses ken and everytime i block,his attacks go straight through it. i think ken is the cheapest character.

and also how come when i attack its like its does no damage even though im using heavy punch/kick but when ken attacks me, itstake off hughe chunks off my life bar?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Yo. So theres a big tourney (Final Round XII) goin down right now in the ATL. Over 240 people signed up. SF4 is SERIOUS. Wow.

This years Evo is gonna be pretty nuts. Japan vs. USA. Go USA!!!!

come one now, now you know that Japan dominates in videogames lol USA doesnt stand a chance
Lol. Really now? Lets take a look at last years results shall we.

Evo 2k8:

Capcom Vs SNK 2

1st - John Choi (USA)
2nd - BAS (Japan)
3rd - Ricky Ortiz (USA)
4th - Justin Wong (USA)
5th - Tokido/Gene Wong (Japan/USA)
7th - Combofiend/Buktooth (USA)

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

1st - Nuki (Japan)
2nd - Justin Wong (USA)
3rd - Amir (USA)
4th - Tokido (Japan)
5th - JR/Fubarduck (USA)
7th - Watson/Ryan Hart (USA/UK)

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

1st - John Choi (USA)
2nd - Nuki (Japan)
3rd - Alex Valle (USA)
4th - Tokido (Japan)
5th - Kusumondo/Sirlin (Japan/USA)
7th - Justin Wong/Shirts (USA)

So we dont stand a chance huh? Riiiiight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

anybody else encounter a situation where you are CLEARLY crouch blocking..yet their heavy shoryuken seems to go through? like when you're in the corner. UGH.
smh.gif
i play against my roommate who uses ken and everytime i block, his attacks go straight through it. i think ken is the cheapest character.

and also how come when i attack its like its does no damage even though im using heavy punch/kick but when ken attacks me, its take off hughe chunks off my life bar?
there are 2 type of ken users.

the hard punch button mashers and the crouching turtles. Both are annoying as hell.

I can destroy 99% of the button mashers but the turtles are the ones that give me problems, they are just so boring to play with...

You lookin at it from the wrong angle. What that shows is the US can compete with the highly skilled players from Japan. It has nothin to do with being"Japanese-American" The top level US players can go heads up with some of Japans best. They dont need to go to Japan to bring their game to the nextlevel.

Back
Top Bottom