STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

smh, me and my friend both picked blanka and had a 20 minute electrocution/slap battle...

step your roll game up lol- i always catch people in the air when theyre expecting the horizontal roll attack
pimp.gif

I know people were saying that everybody picks Ken but i didnt realize how true this was until i turned the Arcade Fight Request thing on in Arcade Mode.

EVERYBODY picks Ken, and EVERYBODY is a scrub with him. I fought like 4 dudes straight who did nothing but jump, kick, sweep and spammed shoryukens the entirematch
smh.gif

On a lighter note, i need to start using the focus attack more, sometimes i forget that its even in the game lol.
Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif
i cannot beat Guile online for #@%*, i get whooped by everybody who picks him
It's Blanka for me. If someone uses Zangief or Guile, I use Sagat. But no matter who I use against Blanka, I always lose.
mad.gif

I never change my character though. I will use Abel against anybody no matter how many times i lose. It helps me figure out more tactics.

I pretty much forgot how to use anybody else real talk. I was playing against my brother the other day and i didnt know what the hell i was doing when i wasusing Ryu and Akuma. Akuma use to be my favorite character.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Why is it so damn hard to block the Raging Demon!? Not to mention it takes like half your life bar
mad.gif
Because you can't block it
laugh.gif
. Just jump over Akumawhenever he does it.

Why is it so damn hard to block the Raging Demon!? Not to mention it takes like half your life bar
mad.gif
You can't block it.

You can jump over it though.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

mad.gif
laugh.gif
. Just jump over Akuma whenever he does it.
pretty much. You can easily tell when someone is going to use it. As soon as u see someone who is using Akuma get the ultra bar filled they aregoing to use it, so as soon as u see the bar fill, retreat to the back of the screen so u can time your jump correctly

mad.gif
roll.gif

I would do this to my friend all the time and he would get heated "look son, I'm blocking, how are you still getting me"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's unblocking fam, either jump over it or counter with an Ultra.

mad.gif
laugh.gif
pretty much. You can easily tell when someone is going to use it. As soon as u see someone who is using Akuma get the ultra bar filled they are going to use it, so as soon as u see the bar fill, retreat to the back of the screen so u can time your jump correctly

wow @ the initial quote..thats awesome, i always thought it was universally known it was a grab haha

scrubs that play w/ akuma are fun. once you get their ultra meter up they LOVE to telegraph the move for you. lp lp pause hp, jump jump, lp pause hp. andeventually pull it off when you're more than a 1/2 screen away haha

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright. This is frustrating.

I bought the game and played it, but I suck. Terribly. Idk how to do combos or anything.

Any help?
practice practice practice. That's all you have to do. I felt the same way when I got the game, so I started practicing certain charactermoves in the training room and got used to it. It all comes down to timing pretty much and knowing when to use it. Keep practicing and do a couple of matchesagainst the computers and try the moves out and don't worry if you lose or win.

good luck

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

mad.gif
laugh.gif
pretty much. You can easily tell when someone is going to use it. As soon as u see someone who is using Akuma get the ultra bar filled they are going to use it, so as soon as u see the bar fill, retreat to the back of the screen so u can time your jump correctly

wow @ the initial quote..thats awesome, i always thought it was universally known it was a grab haha

scrubs that play w/ akuma are fun. once you get their ultra meter up they LOVE to telegraph the move for you. lp lp pause hp, jump jump, lp pause hp. and eventually pull it off when you're more than a 1/2 screen away haha

from the lil experience i have wit this game, the only way i could get akumas ultra to hit is a lil like abels ultra, you have to launch the dude EX cancel andhit em before they land or else is never hits.

Back
Top Bottom