STREET FIGHTER 4!

at least half of the posts in this thread have been asking/answering on how to unlock characters... is google down?
smh.gif

dude who made the thread should edit the first page with info on everything that people have been asking about as far as unlocking people and colors. then editthe title to let people know theres a FAQ on page 1. should cut down on all the clutter in here about unlocking people.

with gen does anybody know how to perform his "gekiro" attack. challenge mode, level 2 trial 2. having difficulty with this move help please.

Originally Posted by cycopth

with gen does anybody know how to perform his "gekiro" attack. challenge mode, level 2 trial 2. having difficulty with this move help please.

After you kick the guy once in the air kick him again like a juggle..

i got gouken by beating the game with akuma. i got 3 perfects and the rest i just did ultra combo finishes. i didnt really do it that way on purpose, i justllike finishing with ultra's
laugh.gif

bow all i need is seth

is there a special kick (hard medium or low) cause I did that but never got to move onto the next trial. thanks.

Been bodyin folks online. Ive racked up 2300 Battle Points so far. Last night tho I was gettin ranked matches with people who had a small amount of battlepoints so I would only get +1 when I would win lol

Only NT'er ive played so far is abeautifulhaze.

Ill be on Live tonight around 8pm pst.

GT: SDT Ace R

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

nice avy SDTEKKEN... can't wait for that game to release..

Same to you my friend
pimp.gif
Ive got that pic of Jin as my PS3 wallpaper. But yea T6 is gonna be crazy and I cant wait. Im glad SF4 is here to hold me down untilthen.

i just got Seth today

54d2583efdef6b21bfcae193ffc30d03df0dd0b.jpg

Dude SUCKS though. They toned him down too much IMO. None of his moves take as much damage as his arcade counter partand he takes more damage than the rest of the characters.

even on very easy, Seth is beating my $!@. But mind you he was even cheaper on street fighter 3!

LOL!!! Does anybody play with a non shotos character online? I mean hey I'll play whoever whenever,even if I get dragged, but I mean I'd like to get my %+# kicked by other characters for a little variety.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This game is fun even when you getting drubbed.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

Why did i ever doubt copping this game....DAMN this game is OFFICIAL :HAT

Exactly, no way you can be a sf fan and not like this game. The complaints I heard about the lack of characters in the past is bs. In reality, you're onlygonna play with 1 or 2 ppl as your main. They made this game as balanced as possible, it just #*%+# on every other fighting game out there.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by sp1die

even on very easy, Seth is beating my $!@. But mind you he was even cheaper on street fighter 3!
that would be gill, not seth
you're 100% correct.
i remember a really cheap-shot boss with no clothes on

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by cycopth

After you kick the guy once in the air kick him again like a juggle..
make sure u time ur juggle correctly for the whole combo to finish

i was just doing this and it was annoying at first

Back
Top Bottom