STREET FIGHTER 4!

Anyone get their RESERVE arcade stick from GAMESTOP YET?? Im still waiting. Im starting to get pissed off. What the hell.

Check this out, I got this post from another forum.
laugh.gif

So I'm sitting at home drinking some Coors (piss beer so what) and my girlfriend gets mad at me for who knows what, I wasn't paying attention to her. I was in the middle of a match and I told her to go away. She told me I'd probably die over SF before her. I agreed. lol She grabbed my PS3 and slammed it into the ground. Most the pieces snapped off and it rattles from the cracks. It works like a champ still. XD

photo_249.jpg

photo_250.jpg

oh MvC, I still can't fathom playing that fast. I always see people in the arcade like that. I miss air blocks though
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by damnitzvin

I see people using a counter block its like an blue spark block then a focus attack on you. Can someone teach me how to do this?!?!??!

dunno if it was answered but mp+mk (triangle+circle; y+b), longer you hold it the stronger the attack. you can also dash cancel out of it by dashingforward/backward before you let go of mp+mk. sorta useful if you don't wanna jump over fireballs and you look fancy (i guess
laugh.gif
) while doing it.

edit: i think the blue spark is from the initial focus attack block (mp+mk) followed by the dash cancel. not sure if that's what you're asking aboutthough, i'm not playing right now
laugh.gif

anyone play on live AND psn? competition any different? I keep hearing about too many ken and ryu's. Out of my 20 matches, maybe 5 were them. Very mixedcrowd. I play on PSN btw, and I'm not very good haha

lmfa0 @ it works like a champ though ...... i told all the broads i know ... if u not coming over to play street fighter ... u have no chance of seeing me ...they just don't understand how serious this game is ...

indifferent.gif
@ that dude's girl ... she would be buying me a new ps3 and taking the broke one

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

oh MvC, I still can't fathom playing that fast. I always see people in the arcade like that. I miss air blocks though
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by damnitzvin

I see people using a counter block its like an blue spark block then a focus attack on you. Can someone teach me how to do this?!?!??!

dunno if it was answered but mp+mk (triangle+circle; y+b), longer you hold it the stronger the attack. you can also dash cancel out of it by dashing forward/backward before you let go of mp+mk. sorta useful if you don't wanna jump over fireballs and you look fancy (i guess
laugh.gif
) while doing it.

anyone play on live AND psn? competition any different? I keep hearing about too many ken and ryu's. Out of my 20 matches, maybe 5 were them. Very mixed crowd. I play on PSN btw, and I'm not very good haha
the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line ... dash attack dash cancel is ur friend ...

laugh.gif
it does look fancy ... i do like styling on people ...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Check this out, I got this post from another forum.
laugh.gif

So I'm sitting at home drinking some Coors (piss beer so what) and my girlfriend gets mad at me for who knows what, I wasn't paying attention to her. I was in the middle of a match and I told her to go away. She told me I'd probably die over SF before her. I agreed. lol She grabbed my PS3 and slammed it into the ground. Most the pieces snapped off and it rattles from the cracks. It works like a champ still. XD

photo_249.jpg

photo_250.jpg

SONY BRAND PRODUCTS FTW

i cant pull any charge combos for my life, ive tried to do a sonic boom for over an hour already, i paused from every range already wth

Back
Top Bottom