STREET FIGHTER 4!

i dont know how to do any of guile's moves. can somebody help me out? i dont understand how the sonic boom works.

i dont know how to do any of guile's moves. can somebody help me out? i dont understand how the sonic boom works.

dude chill out... 1 post is enough

guile's sonic boom, you press backwards for 2 sec. and then forward+any punch

just in case you're gonna ask for the flash kick later..

press down for 2 sec. then up+any kick

I see people using a counter block its like an blue spark block then a focus attack on you. Can someone teach me how to do this?!?!??!

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

dude chill out... 1 post is enough

guile's sonic boom, you press backwards for 2 sec. and then forward+any punch

just in case you're gonna ask for the flash kick later..

press down for 2 sec. then up+any kick

thanks man. sorry it double posted earlier

dang i just missed streetfighter alpha on sci fi channel.. seen it a million times... but i love it.. japanese is better though... and animations are milliontimes better than IV

streetfighter alpha anime on sci fi channel..it's about half way now.. seen it a million times... but i love it.. japanese is better though... andanimations are million times better than IV

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

streetfighter alpha anime on sci fi channel..it's about half way now.. seen it a million times... but i love it.. japanese is better though... and animations are million times better than IV
was flipping between that and the warriors game just now
laugh.gif

i like the animated movie better than alpha tho,gotta love the chun-li and vega fight scene
devil.gif
devil.gif
vega is 1 of my character btw
smokin.gif

Exactly, no way you can be a sf fan and not like this game. The complaints I heard about the lack of characters in the past is bs. In reality, you're only gonna play with 1 or 2 ppl as your main. They made this game as balanced as possible, it just #*%+# on every other fighting game out there.

Im not even that big of a SF fan, but this fighting game is easily one of the best. Capcom executed everything flawlessly.

PSN: mikeLbc....add me.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

i like the animated movie better than alpha tho,gotta love the chun-li and vega fight scene
devil.gif
devil.gif
vega is 1 of my character btw
smokin.gif

Nutty creators, everyone looked like they were on hulk steroids. Both these movies are on xbox live btw

Lost like 5 in a row and almost lost my mind. I have been selecting random just to get some variety. Im sick of Ken vs. Ryu. I then went on a 15 run win streakwith Cammy. She is a pretty solid suprise for most.

I am having trouble pulling Akumas special. Any tips?

I preordered this game from bestbuy.com and have still not received it. THe only reason I did that was because i had a gift card and new I would be too busywith work last week to go anywhere and pick it up. Hopefully it arrives today, I got a lot of catching up to do.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Lost like 5 in a row and almost lost my mind. I have been selecting random just to get some variety. Im sick of Ken vs. Ryu. I then went on a 15 run win streak with Cammy. She is a pretty solid suprise for most.

I am having trouble pulling Akumas special. Any tips?
Really easy on PS3

Square Sqaure back R1+X

the G.O.A.T in every street fighter.� the focus dashes are crazy!!!� u learn a lot by watching daigo even in this adoket shootout of a battle.

so mad... finally got all the characters sunday... go to play yesterday and it says my file's corrupted... lost like 1400 battle points and i gotta get allthe characters over again... FML

Back
Top Bottom