STREET FIGHTER 4!

got the hang of ryu

trial mode, is mad hard, i cant get passed level 4

up to level 8 on time attack, only want my colors

so who else got one?

r0wj9l.jpg

Originally Posted by gusyouout

^ It's not like that. You have to do the first perfect, the next three as ultra finishes, then finish the rest normal. Trust me, it works. Just to make sure, don't do any special finishes for the normal fights. I did this and it worked. Settings were set to one round on easiest. Takes like 10 mins.
Thanks just did it
But u can finish your enemies with ultra more then the 3 times, cause i did the 2-5 with ultras but also finished seth with Ultra ( was scared i screwed it up)

Originally Posted by eteam o2

optimusp517 said:
So rumors or news that SECOND WAVE of TE is coming out?

You tried the TE already?

PRODUCT FAQ
We can't say we've heard it all. But we've heard quite a lot. Select your console below--our lists of Frequently Asked Questions might have you playing again in no time.

FAQ Home | Show New Questions
Street Fighter IV
Q: How many units were produced? Will I be able to purchase the Arcade FightStick or Tournament Edition FightStick from a retailer?
A: Mad Catz does not disclose exact production amounts. However, there are rumors that only 3000 units were produced. We have made more than 3000 units of the Xbox 360 and more than 3000 units of the PS3 version of the Tournament Editions. Mad Catz continues to produce both Arcade and Tournament Editions. We expect more inventories in late March 2009. It is not necessary to go and pay auction/ebay prices for these products. Speak with your local retailer or watch GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, and Game Crazy (Hollywood Video) web sites for availability.
Date Created: 2/18/2009 Last Update

Hmmmm looks very promising, I'll wait this out.
smile.gif

played online for the first time today- what the deal with people cheesin hardbody? sagats fireballs and bisons slide was all i played against- i won, but imsayin...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

What is this freakin term "cheesin"??

if their playing style seems cheap as hell than theyre most likely cheesing. i usually hear this term used in sports games (dudes scoring 50+ with kobe orlebron in nba 2k9, to a certain extent a no-huddle offense in madden or going for it on 4th down when you dont need to, etc.)

Akuma is a beast online especially against all the noobs who LOVE to jump all the time.

My biggest weakness is Guile users/Crouchers/Crouch blockers
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Seth shouldn't be an online player... Haven't played against anyone with him but I just played with him and wow is all I can say

Co sign..... Dude is just...
sick.gif
smh.gif
If I play against someone online and they pick seth...I'm pullin' the plug, F' that...
smh.gif

Playable Seth is a former shell of his boss form. He takes damage worse then Fuerte and doesnt hit that hard.

What is every ones Battle score? I'm at 1200, and how do you check winning percentages and stats like that?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i was supposed to retire 4 the night ...
smh.gif
still playing gg sniper ... made me change up my controller config after fighting u ... but i'm glad u picked sagat

laugh.gif

my boy was the one using ryu on you, i was like man lemme see that, n picked sagat those 2 times, n i think i beat you wit fei long? i donno, my boy was mad ashell messin wit you lol. he was like "this dudes effin nuts" haha, ill get at you later this week, im tryna get nice wit akuma again. he was my dudeon 3rd strike.

i went downstairs wit this chick n we were takin shots, came back up like 40 min later n u were beatin my homie wit like a 8 win streak, i was like
eek.gif
, thats when i picked up the sticks.

million dollar stacks had me rollin when i was playin em, screamin NOOO when i hit em wit the ultras haha.
smh.gif
@ u for leavin cod when i was gettin warmed up, ihate that level district and that bamma boxden kept runnin behind me n knifin me when i was tryna snipe haha. we def need to get a cod4 tourny poppin.

Back
Top Bottom