STREET FIGHTER 4!

guile's super and ultra are NOT effectively good to use in battle, they need to switch it to HD style, or double fireball, same goes with vega but nobodyuses him lol

just got the 10 ranked win acheive....money

and those trial combos are not fair.... stuck on trial hard: lvl 5 ryu....makes my hands cramp up all crazy like lol

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Just got it for Ps3, if anyone wants to go a round
GT: Supreme_sole

Also how do u install the game on the hard drive?
options then system

Originally Posted by All Ready

So, what's the verdict on the SE sticks?

Worth it?

i'm happy with it, i'm surprised with how often i use the 7th and 8th buttons, very useful....

and the turbo feature is dope for challenges...

HOW DO YOU DO THE SUPER MOVES ON THESE GUYS??? I got the game yesterday. Im playing with the regular xbox controller.

i'm hearing conflicting evidence on how to get gouken. how do i get him? i tried 2 perfects and 3 ultras. do i need the ultra bar to be completely fullbefore i do the combo or is it ok to use only half?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by piczon1983

howd u get akuma?
Get 2 perfects, NO ultra finishes, and NO continues..

and then when you beat seth, akuma will appear.

2 perfects of the same match, or 2 differnt opponents?
I did 2 different opponents, i set the matches to only 1 round

Xbox 360 GT: hardwork919

Add me and get an easy win. I suck at this game with anyone not named Ken or Ryu... LOL...

I think I may finally invest in a stick when the demand goes down...I was getting killed by a friend who really sucks at the game and had a stick. What a jerk.

damn game is pissing me off
laugh.gif
.... stupid trials ... just saw this ... no wonder i suck i can't do the combos ... i make up my own ones that get blockedanyways ...

i figure it has to be the controller or they want me to use turbo buttons b/c the buffering doesn't work ... well it does but it likes it too slow tocontinue counting the combos i'm trying to string together
frown.gif

anyone with the CE copy of the game, does your free costume pack work? i put the code in the PSstore and it keeps saying mu code is invalid.

psn name: skimaskway22... add me

Originally Posted by waterboi85

anyone with the CE copy of the game, does your free costume pack work? i put the code in the PSstore and it keeps saying mu code is invalid.

psn name: skimaskway22... add me

I got the 360 CE and my code worked just fine

Back
Top Bottom