STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Sakura is a beast
laugh.gif
. but ill be online tonight. GT in the sig... let me kno u from NT

her juggles are serious ... i was waxed online earlier ... buy 2 diff sakura players but i'm not nice

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by piczon1983

howd u get akuma?
Get 2 perfects, NO ultra finishes, and NO continues..

and then when you beat seth, akuma will appear.
Not quite.

I did 2 ultra finishes in my run to unlocking Akuma, and I got him after beatin' him.

This is just ridiculous though... If you browse through the 10293,4[07526;348 forums all over the internet,

Everyone has different results for unlocking the same 2 characters [Akuma and Gouken].

I'm still banking on the thought that maybe it might be under the circumstances of how many points you've earned,

Along with no continues and/or maybe a perfect round or two [possibly or possibly not with certain fighters?].

Edit ~~~//> Go ahead and set the difficulty to Easiest, and the Best Of Rounds to 1.

It won't affect anything other than it being easier to unlock whomever you're trying to unlock.
nah i'm pretty sure you can't use one round for akuma/gouken....well this is my guess cuz they NEVER popped up for me for on 1 rounders,and they did for the 3s

and do NOT think you can skip getting akuma before getting gouken..... If you fight gouken first and beat him...you will NOT get him

and people keep asking what the easiest method is blah blah blah, and you guys keep saying hadokens all day, but it takes forever people

1 round
30 secs
easiest

use ryu, do jumping fierce, stand fierce, shoryuken x 4
that will end the round, and i'm sure you can dizzy the comp, throw out an ultra and there you go

and yes, this same tactic worked wonders on seth, was able to perfect him, do i need to make a screen cap of my player list for proof? lol the methods peoplehave been describing should work

DO NOT LOSE A ROUND....PERIOD!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

howd u get akuma?
Get 2 perfects, NO ultra finishes, and NO continues..

and then when you beat seth, akuma will appear.
Not quite.

I did 2 ultra finishes in my run to unlocking Akuma, and I got him after beatin' him.

This is just ridiculous though... If you browse through the 10293,4[07526;348 forums all over the internet,

Everyone has different results for unlocking the same 2 characters [Akuma and Gouken].

I'm still banking on the thought that maybe it might be under the circumstances of how many points you've earned,

Along with no continues and/or maybe a perfect round or two [possibly or possibly not with certain fighters?].

Edit ~~~//> Go ahead and set the difficulty to Easiest, and the Best Of Rounds to 1.

It won't affect anything other than it being easier to unlock whomever you're trying to unlock.
nah i'm pretty sure you can't use one round for akuma/gouken....well this is my guess cuz they NEVER popped up for me for on 1 rounders, and they did for the 3s

and do NOT think you can skip getting akuma before getting gouken..... If you fight gouken first and beat him...you will NOT get him

and people keep asking what the easiest method is blah blah blah, and you guys keep saying hadokens all day, but it takes forever people

1 round
30 secs
easiest

that will end the round, and i'm sure you can dizzy the comp, throw out an ultra and there you go

and yes, this same tactic worked wonders on seth, was able to perfect him, do i need to make a screen cap of my player list for proof? lol the methods people have been describing should work

You can use 1 round for them. I've gotten everybody but Seth. Except for when I first started, I've been getting everyone with just 1round of play. I just did exactly this: http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/200...s-achievements-ps3-xbox-360-street-fighter-4/http://www.eventhubs.com/...box-360-street-fighter-4/

am i th eonly one who thinks seth was easier on the second round. i learned to abuse the focus attack on him.

Thanks. I tried looking for a different one and only came up with one. I will use your site. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i can't play this game ... 3 light kicks in a row ... game only recognizes 1 input ...
indifferent.gif
@ capcom ... making it so that u need to use turbo ... my buffering game
smh.gif

i'm done w/ this game for a while unless i see a tourney up

maybe u just blow, combos are easy as hell to do in this game

use the standard xbox controller ... get all the stars for sagat in the challenge mode and i'll paypal u $$$ ... until then
indifferent.gif

i use the standard controller, i hate sagat. but i get A's across the board with ken and chun li most of the time. ill play you today if you want.

GT: THExDCxSNIPER i'm on for 30 min ... time to extend my losing streak
laugh.gif

Those guile moves are hard.

Hes doing the moves on a player thats not fighting back
So he pressed play on player 2. I doubt he can do those moves to the computer or someone else.

Originally Posted by djaward

Those guile moves are hard.

Hes doing the moves on a player thats not fighting back
So he pressed play on player 2. I doubt he can do those moves to the computer or someone else.
at first i was like you should know better, u have a joystick as your avatar.....then i notice it was a cross fader and a table....

....i gotta stop playing lol

Originally Posted by eteam o2

dudes are mad amped bout using regular controllers... y
controllers are for n00b blowers.
anyone who plays street fighter knows that real fights go down with sticks, not pads.

^ im not amped, i see the opposite of what your saying. people are using the regular controllers as an excuse to why they suck

exactly. ive never heard someone complain while using a stick. its always pad players.
"aw man, i hate the 360 controller, im better on ps3"- thats the main excuse. sticks are universal. same button setup. even playing ground.
if you suck, you suck... the controller has nothing to do with it because all of the buttons are still in the same location.

fighting stick ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by eteam o2

dudes are mad amped bout using regular controllers... y
controllers are for n00b blowers.
anyone who plays street fighter knows that real fights go down with sticks, not pads.

^ im not amped, i see the opposite of what your saying. people are using the regular controllers as an excuse to why they suck

exactly. ive never heard someone complain while using a stick. its always pad players.
"aw man, i hate the 360 controller, im better on ps3"- thats the main excuse. sticks are universal. same button setup. even playing ground.
if you suck, you suck... the controller has nothing to do with it because all of the buttons are still in the same location.

fighting stick ftw
pimp.gif

well to be honest the ps3 dpad is more responsive on diagonals
but I played two rounds today first time playing it, on a 360, and I honestly think Capcom found a way to make up for it because I had no problem on the Dpad
BTW Did they get rid of Ken's roll?

And playing with a Pad does not make u a Noob, Having the stick is nice and all (it is more reponsive and moves are easier to pull off)
but having a stick doesn't make u better than a pad player, especially one who knows what they are doing and how to compensate

son of a !#@%!
indifferent.gif

i read this AFTER playing with eveyrbody on easiest!

Storied Reputation (30) Clear Arcade Mode with all characters on Medium or higher difficulty.

and then this!

Legendary Champion (50) Defeat Gouken and clear Arcade Mode in Hardest difficulty.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ive had this for 360 since tuesday, and still cant get a xbox live fight goin. Talkin about i need to fight someone with a good connection. anyone else havingissues?

ive had this for 360 since tuesday, and still cant get a xbox live fight goin. Talkin about i need to fight someone with a good connection. anyone else having issues?

Create your own game lobby in the Ranked Match section. Someone with a good connection will join in seconds.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

how do u add sum1 2 play online?
also is there any way i can stop people from interfering me when i play online
main screen, press RB, and then turn the feature off....

go to player match, make your own lobby, and then invite your friend

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nah i'm pretty sure you can't use one round for akuma/gouken....well this is my guess cuz they NEVER popped up for me for on 1 rounders, and they did for the 3s

1 round
30 secs
easiest

and yes, this same tactic worked wonders on seth, was able to perfect him, do i need to make a screen cap of my player list for proof? lol the methods people have been describing should work

I unlocked everyone setting Best Of Rounds to 1 and difficulty to Easiest.

[I don't suggest setting the rounds to 30 sec., 'cause what if more time is needed to fill people's Revenge Meters up?]

It's not that hard to unlock everyone.

What's often misunderstood are the specific circumstances to unlocking Akuma and Gouken. That's what makes this difficult.

I highly doubt it's the difficulty of Seth or anyone else that people here are struggling with when set to Easiest.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

ive had this for 360 since tuesday, and still cant get a xbox live fight goin. Talkin about i need to fight someone with a good connection. anyone else having issues?

Create your own game lobby in the Ranked Match section. Someone with a good connection will join in seconds.

than u sir

I did....2 perfects in the first match / finished the next 3 matches with ultras (no perfects) / and didn't lose a round the entire game...and stilldidn't get gouken. Horrible lol

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I did....2 perfects in the first match / finished the next 3 matches with ultras (no perfects) / and didn't lose a round the entire game...and still didn't get gouken. Horrible lol
Did you use Akuma? And did you already unlock Cammy, Dan, Fei Long, Gen, Rose, and Sakura? Also make sure you beat it once with Akuma beforehand.Then you do the perfect, three ultras, then finish the rest normally and don't lose a round.

Back
Top Bottom