STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Get ready, PS3 tournament thread this weekend!

sagat is ready to flex on dudes ... "TIGERRRRRR!"
devil.gif

y'all should make a list of everyone's PSN, that way it's easier to challenge other NT'ers...make a sticky

PSN: Terryroy079

i can't play this game ... 3 light kicks in a row ... game only recognizes 1 input ...
indifferent.gif
@ capcom ... making it so that u need to use turbo ... mybuffering game
smh.gif

i'm done w/ this game for a while unless i see a tourney up

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i can't play this game ... 3 light kicks in a row ... game only recognizes 1 input ...
indifferent.gif
@ capcom ... making it so that u need to use turbo ... my buffering game
smh.gif

maybe u just blow, combos are easy as hell to do in this game

Originally Posted by djaward

HERE's A WEBSITE THAT GIVES YOU THE FULL LIST MOVE. Kind of confusing though. They use numbers. Check it out..

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/953/953441p1.htmlhttp://faqs.ign.com/articles/953/953441p1.htmlhttp://faqs.ign.com/articles/953/953441p1.html
that has got to be the absolute dumbest notation for joystick movements.

Here's a better site.

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/jul/08/street-fighter-4-strategy-guide-hints-and-tips/http://www.eventhubs.com/...egy-guide-hints-and-tips/

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by piczon1983

howd u get akuma?
Get 2 perfects, NO ultra finishes, and NO continues..

and then when you beat seth, akuma will appear.
Not quite.

I did 2 ultra finishes in my run to unlocking Akuma, and I got him after beatin' him.

This is just ridiculous though... If you browse through the 10293,4[07526;348 forums all over the internet,

Everyone has different results for unlocking the same 2 characters [Akuma and Gouken].

I'm still banking on the thought that maybe it might be under the circumstances of how many points you've earned,

Along with no continues and/or maybe a perfect round or two [possibly or possibly not with certain fighters?].

Edit ~~~//> Go ahead and set the difficulty to Easiest, and the Best Of Rounds to 1.

It won't affect anything other than it being easier to unlock whomever you're trying to unlock.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

use the standard xbox controller ... get all the stars for sagat in the challenge mode and i'll paypal u $$$ ... until then
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

use the standard xbox controller ... get all the stars for sagat in the challenge mode and i'll paypal u $$$ ... until then
indifferent.gif

i use the standard controller, i hate sagat. but i get A's across the board with ken and chun li most of the time. ill play you today if you want.

GT: THExDCxSNIPER

^ im not amped, i see the opposite of what your saying. people are using the regular controllers as an excuse to why they suck

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I'm already practicing...
pimp.gif
hard to pull them off in real time matches
Those 15 hit corner combos yes...I've already tried and dudes end up blocking...they dont link unless the person or computer isn'tblocking halfway through but a lot of those 3-5 hit combos linked to specials are good money. My friends are all like "stop cheesing"...
eyes.gif
...why is it when you're better than someone you're automatically deemedas cheesing? We're 23 years old my man
laugh.gif
. From marvel vs. capcom 2to tekken to sf4 I'm always the "cheesing" one because I win at fighting games.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
That's why the PS3 controller > 360 controller when it came to this game.

I have an HORI stick for 360, but I definitely had to go with PS3 on this one.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Someone, anyone, is the SE stick worth it?
did you not see the QUOTE i did for you on page 53 when you first asked? lol

yes it's worth it, i got the SE stick, 80$, you can always go to www.lizardlick.com and buy yourself the "arcade sanwa" quality parts on the TEstick, total cost will still be less then the TE stick itself.....you tell me how that works out lol

Back
Top Bottom