STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm getting destroyed online ... regular xbox controller shares some of the blame
laugh.gif

change ur button config. xbox controller is fine if u kno how to use it. i was gettin blasted last night with the stock config, then i moved all my strongpunches and kicks to the buttons on the front and started whoopin ace

today ima try to unlock everybody, i dont care if im a "noob" for the settings ima use, im gonna put it on easiest, 1 round matches. get it done.

ANybody know a online store that has the game IN STOCK and NOT BACKORDERED. I ordered from BestBuy and got an email from them saying it was backordered for 1-2weeks. I NEED THIS GAME ASAP!

(btw, i have no cash cuz I havent got payed yet and my CC is the only way I can get it right now)

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

and again i post just to say im smashing people left and right WITH the controller. Last night i went on a 18 game win streak LOL

CONTROLLER FTW!!
Same here, no point in buying that huge arcade stick for me. I'm doing just fine with the regular 360 controller. Anyone else have troublebeating Seth with Crimson Viper to get Cammy? I lost to that bastard like 25 straight times (on medium difficulty btw), her special moves are
sick.gif
and slow as all hell.

so umm i just made a Japanese account because i wanted to download the costumes ahead of time. i have one question though how much is 400 yen in our currency.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I'm down for any tournaments.

GT: dpeeeezy

Nothing beats SFIV for free ahead of release date. (iXtreme 1.5 mod FTW)

Just curious, when you guys boast about winning streaks, beating Seth on your first try, unlocking all the players...what difficulty are you guys playing at? My winning streaks came ONLINE in RANKED matches and that was 18 str8

I immediately put mine on the hardest mode and it took me a half dozen tries to beat Seth with a 360 controller.

Pardon that last post iPhone @&$&@ up
And I don't think you can quote properly from it

But for ole boy up there...
My 18 match streak came from ONLINE RANKED matches not arcade....

i just fought some kid using able online
smh.gif
.... i need to learn combos asap ... i need to learn what i'm doing ... so much more complex then sf2 turbo
laugh.gif

how the hell do i use the little meter on the bottom?? im getting my #!$ handed to me on EASY!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by young dunny

2rwqk36.gif
dudes cheesin mad hard with sagat online

i'm using sagat ... always liked him in sf2 ... ken is my # 1 but the tiger knee i must admit is kinda serious ... i'm prolly in this category
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

^^ use the meters when they fill up to do ex moves
just by doing different combos??
Do the combos, but use the L1 and L2 buttons instead of R1 and R2. When you have something in the meter the L buttons will use up the meter andmake the combo's stronger.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by dalilboy

^^ use the meters when they fill up to do ex moves
just by doing different combos??
Do the combos, but use the L1 and L2 buttons instead of R1 and R2. When you have something in the meter the L buttons will use up the meter and make the combo's stronger.
right on im going to use this later on tonight...still havent played online cuz i know ill get beat

Just got it for Ps3, if anyone wants to go a round
GT: Supreme_sole

Also how do u install the game on the hard drive?

I finally unlocked Akuma and Gouken
pimp.gif

Now im working on that piece of garbage name seth
mad.gif

He sucks and has the cheapest moves
mad.gif

Oh and by the way, Guile sucks, im never using him again!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom