STREET FIGHTER 4!

PS3 USERS:

please add me and let me know your NT name in the msg.

PSN ID: wbasco23

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

thats for the xbox version, i have ps3

I got my ps3 CE for $80. For the movie try YouTube I believe it was leaked last week as the japanese got it earlier and so did importers

seth just got into my %@@#%

first time fighting him beat him on the 3rd try
pimp.gif
i'm slowly getting there

i finally unlocked akuma... i basically got 2 perfects and didnt lose 1 match all the way through to seth... but before that i did unlock all characters tofight akuma... now how do i fight gouken? i got like 10 perfects and like 5-6 ultras and still no go... i fought akuma instead

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

360 tournament will be up in the next couple of days. any recommendations for rules?

i think it should be best 2 out of 3 matches. anything else?
Make it best out of 5. That's my only request.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

GG Boost I beasted all over you
laugh.gif

Stop saying you won 11 games I lost one cause I felt bad for you
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Yo my thumb is heated
smh.gif
mad.gif
liesss ..cant wait to murder you
roll.gif
Like I told Boost I hope you dont get the game
tongue.gif
cause you no whyyyy
devil.gif
JP: Boost have you played Bdis yet
Me: Naw, dude aint got it yet
JP: I hope he don't get it
roll.gif

Me: Why
JP:
roll.gif

Me:
indifferent.gif

:tongue:roceeds to beat the #+!+ out of him with Sakura:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
bosst keep stomping jp till i get there
roll.gif

edit - jp mines is on hold ... your gonna feel the fear when I cut the wrapping and you look to the corner and it says bdis is now logged in
laugh.gif
devil.gif
bdis... u stay taking that L. first the purple foams and now street fighter iv.

get the freaking game already

I got lucky and got the game. went o gamestop after work and they had only one copy of it left for 360. they was soldout all day but like 30min before I gotthere they got a shipment they said. GT: DONPOPPA

hey everyone add me

Gamertag : rizzzay

im not good but practice makes perfect. if you need a practice dummy im there haha

http://www.madcatz.com/faq/default.asp?Action=Q&ID=197http://www.madcatz.com/fa...t.asp?Action=Q&ID=197

Street Fighter IV
Q: How many units were produced? Will I be able to purchase the Arcade FightStick or Tournament Edition FightStick from a retailer?
A: Mad Catz does not disclose exact production amounts. However, there are rumors that only 3000 units were produced. We have made more than 3000 units of the Xbox 360 and more than 3000 units of the PS3 version of the Tournament Editions. Mad Catz continues to produce both Arcade and Tournament Editions. We expect more inventories in late March 2009. It is not necessary to go and pay auction/ebay prices for these products. Speak with your local retailer or watch GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, and Game Crazy (Hollywood Video) web sites for availability.
Date Created: 2/18/2009 Last Updated: 2/18/2009

the game crazy i preordered my TE sticks at still havent gotten their shipment of 360 ones in.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

the game crazy i preordered my TE sticks at still havent gotten their shipment of 360 ones in.
smh.gif
Same here, videogamecentral.com was not what's up. Flakin, bad customer service. The Sh looked legit after found through Capcom blog >Eventhubs > and this tournament player Gootecks.com blog saying they still had plenty avail. 1-14 and 1-17 and 1-24.

Originally said before 1-28 your Preorder on the TE sticks is filled for sure. Anything after comes in the 2nd batch, 4-7.

My order was in 1-20, then got cancelled for PayPal not verified which is bull. I buy on eBay all the time with verified PayPal account for years now. I askedright after I got order confirm to their customer service emails, 2 separate ones after 1 didn't work, asking if my order is good to go and will be filledand not cancelled anytime for any reason. I reordered 1-23 and got charged more ($30 shipping
mad.gif
), and its immediate payment. Not like Amazon where they charge you when it ships- so they've had my money.

Never got any mail back, now they took down the 1-28 business and it says Preorder ETA 4-7 where the drop down used to be to add to cart. With "Sold outonline" not "backordered" and they're not taking any more orders.

Yo can someone post up gamertags on this game for PS3; the console I have the game for, (and X-Box 360 for those that have it) on the first page that way wecan add one another.

Finally beat the game with Ken for the first time, got my !!% kicked so much by Seth and Abel (SMH), but this is a really dope game still not used to throwrecovery or cancellation (I know SMH), but I'm getting the hang of it, reversals and dodges are more of my steeze at least for now.

and again i post just to say im smashing people left and right WITH the controller. Last night i went on a 18 game win streak LOL

CONTROLLER FTW!!

xbox heads can hit me up, friend request... whatever

just copped my copy last night.

GT: THExDCxSNIPER

I'm down for any tournaments.

GT: dpeeeezy

Nothing beats SFIV for free ahead of release date. (iXtreme 1.5 mod FTW)

Just curious, when you guys boast about winning streaks, beating Seth on your first try, unlocking all the players...what difficulty are you guys playing at?

I immediately put mine on the hardest mode and it took me a half dozen tries to beat Seth with a 360 controller.

Back
Top Bottom