STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by finnns2003

abel is the cheapest character ever. how does his super combo go through two tiger shots? capcom, thumbs down.

lol at abel being cheap. hes one of the lower tier guys in the game.
Ask dav0 what happened with Abel in our match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i couldn't tell u ... i usually abuse abel ... if u won u prolly went through one of my dumb chip shot fireballs ...
i ma have to start keeping tabs against u guys ... eventhough there are only like 3 people on here that have a winning record against me ...

whoever is mongooseny23, get off your sagat, and why 3 rounds? too long of a match for casual play, lmk if you wanna play again but only 2 out of 3s

and before you say anything, got you pretty much 6 rounds to 1...so there is no point in doing 3 out of 5 round matches...thanks bro

Originally Posted by daaznfella

oh online now btw, if anybody wants to go on xbox gt=sn

no one can ever get mad at me for doing throwing a million fireballs ever ... i never seen so many stomps in my life ... move has priority over everything itried ...

and ask jae oh en what happened to his gief
smokin.gif
stop that. my gief is still chillin
laugh.gif
you were one green pimp slap away from losing everytime.
theres two lariats the full one and the quick one which has a quicker recovery time.
the KKK lariat only goes through sagats low tiger shot. the lariat is pretty much useless against sagat to get by tiger shots at long range.
What? that spinning %!@* he does with his arms out? yeah he can but he cant take two in a row. One willl fly past, the other one wont, you just gotta be quick with it
unless youre bob sagat. that won't work. you'll catch a green hand to the grill when you're trying to throw that second hadouken. oncezangief is about half the screens distance from you, you really need to rethink your strategy because spamming fireballs will get you wrecked at that point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

and ask jae oh en what happened to his gief
smokin.gif
stop that. my gief is still chillin
laugh.gif
you were one green pimp slap away from losing everytime.
theres two lariats the full one and the quick one which has a quicker recovery time.
the KKK lariat only goes through sagats low tiger shot. the lariat is pretty much useless against sagat to get by tiger shots at long range.
What? that spinning %!@* he does with his arms out? yeah he can but he cant take two in a row. One willl fly past, the other one wont, you just gotta be quick with it
unless youre bob sagat. that won't work. you'll catch a green hand to the grill when you're trying to throw that second hadouken. once zangief is about half the screens distance from you, you really need to rethink your strategy because spamming fireballs will get you wrecked at that point
laugh.gif

i will ride it until you beat my bison with your gief =D

and i was having THE MOST trouble with cammy in challenge mode with gief...until i was patient and just waited for her back knuckle...muhaahhahah

whoever said giefs PPP lariat was bad....you just don't know...word to challenges...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

lol
no e-beef yet over this game?
I am surprised

meh i give respect when respects due. on the otherhand, there are some people online who whine after a game and then i straight call them out! Anybody got anyfunny messages of people getting angry after matches to share??? this is one from Unagi00 (not from nt) who i beat after a rank match: Unagi00: lol. low kicks.slow sonic boom, trust me ... if u picked someone that didnt have that youd lose all day. cop out little %%*@@ rowbot626: hahahHAHA dont forget focus attack tobackbreaker !%!!%! ur pathetic go jack off to pics of vega.. it goes on and on after this .pretty funny stuff though lol.. i know probably a few of you gotmore crazier ones than this

^ yeah, raadius.. i can tell dude has tons of bottled up rage during matches, but doesnt like to show it. rage quit after winning once.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
during ourfirst match i got a msg "all you do is throw, noob tactic" "70% of your game is throws, thats not how you play SF, gg though, work on actualmoves and you'll get better" "THROW THROW THROW THROW **** SPAMMER" LOL then dude started spazzing n cussing at me, making alibis saying hisbro was playing the entire time.

all u SF players that complain all the time, you guys can go kick rocks. pple repeat moves over and over... because its on scrubs and u dont know how to stopit. if you dont bring ur A game, i will bring my D+ game to beat u. find a way to get over the hill, and not complain like a lil %@$%%. stick to mario bros orsomething lol.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

no one can ever get mad at me for doing throwing a million fireballs ever ... i never seen so many stomps in my life ... move has priority over everything i tried ...
jus part of the game!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no one can ever get mad at me for doing throwing a million fireballs ever ... i never seen so many stomps in my life ... move has priority over everything i tried ...
jus part of the game!!
pimp.gif

no doubt ... everyone knows i talk win or lose ... and i ma smack daaz' bison next time i see him on ... i was still up at 4 i saw he was on, wanted to cwhat he was about ... 2 matches later he bounced ... barely enuf to get stomped repeatedly ...
i will be keeping my sagat thank you very much ... no e beef ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

lol
no e-beef yet over this game?
I am surprised

meh i give respect when respects due. on the otherhand, there are some people online who whine after a game and then i straight call them out! Anybody got any funny messages of people getting angry after matches to share??? this is one from Unagi00 (not from nt) who i beat after a rank match: Unagi00: lol. low kicks. slow sonic boom, trust me ... if u picked someone that didnt have that youd lose all day. cop out little %%*@@ rowbot626: hahahHAHA dont forget focus attack to backbreaker !%!!%! ur pathetic go jack off to pics of vega.. it goes on and on after this .pretty funny stuff though lol.. i know probably a few of you got more crazier ones than this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the only one i would get mad about losing too is guile, thats just garbage the way people play with him. just sit n crouch and do the lil double kick i stillwreck on them its just annoying as hell.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
surprised battousai aint on that list.

^ ill be on later on tonight, just got home from work, gunna nap, then watch the tourney games, then ill be on
pimp.gif

GT: Sk8bord J

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

jus part of the game!!
pimp.gif

no doubt ... everyone knows i talk win or lose ... and i ma smack daaz' bison next time i see him on ... i was still up at 4 i saw he was on, wanted to c what he was about ... 2 matches later he bounced ... barely enuf to get stomped repeatedly ...
i will be keeping my sagat thank you very much ... no e beef ...
laugh.gif
what up dav0? you use ryu now? or just secondary? i was gonna accept your invite after my connection kept buggin out but i had to teach my youngerbrother's friend a lesson.

i was gettin whooped making dumb mistakes yesterday against this one guy but i gave it to him (nh) on the last round.. focus fake into uppercut-shoryuken forthe kill
pimp.gif

don't know how to embed
sorry

forward to 30 seconds

Akuma starts a FA and cancels into a hadoken without a backdash or a forward dash
or at least thats what it looks like to me
can anyone explain

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
surprised battousai aint on that list.
i was gonna edit boost's reply and put my name and a couple of others too just to mess wit him
laugh.gif

i been having an injured right hand (broken fingers ftl) so i dont play as much sfiv and just stay on casual games like cod4 and re5 for the most part. iremember playing boost in sf hd remix and beat him, then he said his bro was playing. then we went at it sfiv when it first came out and he got pissed off atme for throwing him too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
its ok i still love u boost
pimp.gif

btw if u guys r on the ps3... play Safer, hes pretty good and is on all the time.

Back
Top Bottom