STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by rowbot626

^how do you break your controllers dude? my ds3 got a rattling noise from leaving it on the table while playing kz2. i want to open it up to take out the rattle bc its annoying, but im scared i might break it.

I basically threw a fast ball with it. Shattered the case and blew up the battery. I am surprised it didnt die earlier because I slammed it many times prior tolast night.

The assembly board and vibrators are still working so I need a broken DS3 parts to try to fix it, them joint cost 60 bucks after tax
frown.gif

I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to opening the controller but you need good hands. The DS3 is not a 2 piece case. Once you open it, the 2 clips by theL and R buttons will come off and you will need to reattach it before closing the case. The metal bar like hinges also have tendencies to fall out and you willneed to reattach that as well. There are also springs on the hinges for the L2 R2 buttons that is needed to be on the hinges. You also have to even the metalbars on the hinges before reattaching the clips. Now the tricky part is to close the case. You willl have to press the L2 and R2 button down and align thebottom shell to the clips, all in one motion without moving the battery out of place. And there are many complications afterwards such as the L2 and R2 beingunresponsive, too responsive and you have to open it again to realign everything
tired.gif

been playing this like crazy w/ my buddies. have two of the tournament sticks for PS3. still need to unlock 3 more guys. i hate having to unlock stuff.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i gave into the frustration and paid a lil over retail for my TE stick ...
pimp.gif

if anyone is into paying not too hefty a price ... they seem to under $250 online now ... this auction ends in an hr price is still in 220's

http://cgi.ebay.com/Street-Fighter-...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50
Lemme know how it is.. I'm just gonna wait until April when stores get the TEs. I been callin a few spots and they expect joysticks sometimein April

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

^how do you break your controllers dude? my ds3 got a rattling noise from leaving it on the table while playing kz2. i want to open it up to take out the rattle bc its annoying, but im scared i might break it.

I basically threw a fast ball with it. Shattered the case and blew up the battery. I am surprised it didnt die earlier because I slammed it many times prior to last night.

The assembly board and vibrators are still working so I need a broken DS3 parts to try to fix it, them joint cost 60 bucks after tax
frown.gif

I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to opening the controller but you need good hands. The DS3 is not a 2 piece case. Once you open it, the 2 clips by the L and R buttons will come off and you will need to reattach it before closing the case. The metal bar like hinges also have tendencies to fall out and you will need to reattach that as well. There are also springs on the hinges for the L2 R2 buttons that is needed to be on the hinges. You also have to even the metal bars on the hinges before reattaching the clips. Now the tricky part is to close the case. You willl have to press the L2 and R2 button down and align the bottom shell to the clips, all in one motion without moving the battery out of place. And there are many complications afterwards such as the L2 and R2 being unresponsive, too responsive and you have to open it again to realign everything
tired.gif
damn dude u need some anger management classes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i get frustrated but not enough to destroy my dual shock.. its just a game.

Anybody got a SE stick they wanna sell?
I was gon grab a TE in April but i figure it dont matter which one since i'll be stripping it and customizing it anyway.

i threw my controller to the ground 2 or 3 x today and its coming around ... i'm feeling a lil better now

Originally Posted by travman24

This game is starting to Depress & frustrate me. No matter what I do I always seem to loose every match. I'm almost at the point where I'm done with this game.

same here. I just destroyed my dualshock and this time its hitting the cemetery.

I opened it up and the battery inside exploded.
laugh.gif
i broke two dualshocks last week.

ugh...
smh.gif

My lil brother is looking for a challenge, serious players holla @ him
GT: SSstyleX

P.S. We may YouTube it.

I'm in the other room, on PS3 right now, holla @ me
PSN: Raadius

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

I basically threw a fast ball with it. Shattered the case and blew up the battery. I am surprised it didnt die earlier because I slammed it many times prior to last night.

frown.gif

I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to opening the controller but you need good hands. The DS3 is not a 2 piece case. Once you open it, the 2 clips by the L and R buttons will come off and you will need to reattach it before closing the case. The metal bar like hinges also have tendencies to fall out and you will need to reattach that as well. There are also springs on the hinges for the L2 R2 buttons that is needed to be on the hinges. You also have to even the metal bars on the hinges before reattaching the clips. Now the tricky part is to close the case. You willl have to press the L2 and R2 button down and align the bottom shell to the clips, all in one motion without moving the battery out of place. And there are many complications afterwards such as the L2 and R2 being unresponsive, too responsive and you have to open it again to realign everything
tired.gif
damn dude u need some anger management classes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i get frustrated but not enough to destroy my dual shock.. its just a game.
laugh.gif

you have to understand i have a history of being involved in arcade fights in my high school and middle school years

especially those hoodlums that i murked they proceed to push my taunt button to f with me
by then you know its not just a game, I am ready to fight
street fighter is the only game that can make me tight as hell. I am conditioned to get angry real fast for these situations.

some vietnamese dude at my local arcade in vancouver got sliced with a machete after a game of capcom vs snk 2. after that incident i never returned to thatarcade again.

Yall dudes got some serious anger problems, taking it out on the controller
smh.gif
and slicing body parts off,
eek.gif
. What part of the game is THAT?

i manage to fix some of my controller by taping some of the broken peices

ofcourse i wont be having it on wireless since the battery popped, and the L buttons are 25% responsive, med punch 60% responsive..

i feel that i got worse by playing too much...

have you ever played something so much that you just eventually got worse? hhaha

Back
Top Bottom