STREET FIGHTER 4!

bahh my fight stick went ******ed on me...so i won't be on this game for a minute till they re-up on them....anyone know when they will re-release thefighsticks?

quick ? is there any other way to get alternate costume w/o buying them on psn?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

im losin crazy bad to Dav0's turtle sagat..

turtle ... no way ... it depends on who u picked and if i had a cushion ... u picked sagat and i was crazy aggressive ... blanka ... i had to chip away and pressure when i could .... + u don't block cross ups to well ... no need to turtle
it was only 14 / 16 ....
i had just lost 7 of 10 to dro ... i had to take it out on u .... gg
ughh I need to work on my FADC to go through your fireballs.

I'm an ex-MvC2 player so I'm used to crouch blocking = universal. I didn't know standing block and lower block differ lol.

crossups are annoying lol. I'd do them on you if I could...but my SE fightstick = ******ed.

I DO NOT recommend anyone getting it...but if you're forced to swap out the parts ASAP.

My light punch and medium kick is responsive 60-70% of the time only...

and dav0....I'm scared of doing crossups on you esp since Sagat's TU is such high priority...

GG's though.

This game is starting to Depress & frustrate me. No matter what I do I always seem to loose every match. I'm almost at the point where I'm donewith this game.

turtle ... no way ... it depends on who u picked and if i had a cushion ... u picked sagat and i was crazy aggressive ... blanka ... i had to chip away and pressure when i could .... + u don't block cross ups to well ... no need to turtle
it was only 14 / 16 ....

I'm an ex-MvC2 player so I'm used to crouch blocking = universal. I didn't know standing block and lower block differ lol.

crossups are annoying lol. I'd do them on you if I could...but my SE fightstick = ******ed.

I DO NOT recommend anyone getting it...but if you're forced to swap out the parts ASAP.

and dav0....I'm scared of doing crossups on you esp since Sagat's TU is such high priority...

GG's though.
nownow dont bash the stick, when i had the stock parts in mine, it worked beautifully. never really had a problem with it,

hrefx1.jpg

this is what it is now though tried to pay tribute to old school stick

Originally Posted by travman24

This game is starting to Depress & frustrate me. No matter what I do I always seem to loose every match. I'm almost at the point where I'm done with this game.
laugh.gif

find a character that works for you. sometimes it takes a while to choose the right character.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

G, I know I had you mad as hell, Cuz when I started getting wins over you, You started resorting to Ryu to try and tie it back up...
laugh.gif

At first you was trying to be political and pick different characters, Then after while you was like "F that, I'mtrying to win"...
roll.gif

I was putting in work with Dan and Sakura, And Sagat was treating you G...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to sign out while I was on top...You been kickin my @ss for like 2 nights in a row...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm in rare form now tho...14 to 7...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it was only 14 / 16 ....

GG's though.
nownow dont bash the stick, when i had the stock parts in mine, it worked beautifully. never really had a problem with it,

hrefx1.jpg

ima bash the stick all i want! its a POS for what I paid for.

although...when I did play ken cheesers I'd pound my fist on the board several times because my Blanka's super wouldn't come out and it'd turninto the coward duck...

SMFH i need Sanwa parts ASAP.

it was only 14 / 16 ....

GG's though.

hrefx1.jpg

although...when I did play ken cheesers I'd pound my fist on the board several times because my Blanka's super wouldn't come out and it'd turn into the coward duck...

lol prolly thats why, you should open it up and see if your wires are loose then?
i'm sellign my octagonal 8 way gate and my bat stick if you're interstede

it was only 14 / 16 ....

GG's though.

hrefx1.jpg

although...when I did play ken cheesers I'd pound my fist on the board several times because my Blanka's super wouldn't come out and it'd turn into the coward duck...

lol prolly thats why, you should open it up and see if your wires are loose then?
eek.gif
eek.gif

NT on a roll today.

it was only 14 / 16 ....

GG's though.

hrefx1.jpg

i am interstede
nerd.gif

This game is starting to Depress & frustrate me. No matter what I do I always seem to loose every match. I'm almost at the point where I'm done with this game.

same here. I just destroyed my dualshock and this time its hitting the cemetery.

I opened it up and the battery inside exploded.

Originally Posted by The Minister

lol dont even start, was typing one handed while playing j steezz lol

na for real though what system and how much.
the gates work for either xbox or ps3, so about 12$ +ship
eek.gif
12 bucks.
i'm assuming you mean 120
ima see if i can fit it in to my !%*%@$ budget.

thats how I was man! just play and play its fun, i got like 574 total wins out of 1001
laugh.gif
its a 52 percent chance of me winning, I can tell u ilost alot before i started winning alot. I lose like 2 ranked matches a day now.

^how do you break your controllers dude? my ds3 got a rattling noise from leaving it on the table while playing kz2. i want to open it up to take out therattle bc its annoying, but im scared i might break it.

Back
Top Bottom