STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ima get my rematch soon but i have to figure out 1st how to stop your turtle zangief
grin.gif

Lulz.

i don't feel bad to losing to dan 4x since i've bought the game ...
laugh.gif
... his combos to me are
pimp.gif

anyways ...

retail TE stick .. 149.99 + ny tax = $162++ and more if i get it online and pay for shipping

vs.

ebay .. $250 offer i'm comtemplating making right now ... paying 87$ over retail ... i know they releasing more in april but i get the feeling i won'teven get my hands on 1 ...

what would yall do ... my fight pad has pushed me to the brink of doing something i don't want to do ... i just got a $50 rebate from vz for buying thestorm ... but i don't want to pay over retail for any item ever
smh.gif

seth how so many weapons in his arsenal is not even funny

i played a good seth player online and dude was pulling diahsim moves on me gief moves and everything, just like the computer

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^ same thing with my 360 controller, I cant jump the right direction when needed. Can't do tiger uppercut when Im supposed to, %%#@ be costing me precious BP
smh.gif
smh.gif
I got so mad this dude came back and cheesed his way to beat me I turned off the xbox before the match ended
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nah i take the L's ... i've quit 2 matches ... 1 to join an invite and another 1 b/c it was mad laggy but the connection wouldn't drop...

i owe dro montana a serious beatdown ... he canceled me 3x in 5 matches beat me 4-1 ... i got a heavy dose of tigers heading his way ... i really wish theykept track of wins vs. people

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif
... his combos to me are
pimp.gif

anyways ...

retail TE stick .. 149.99 + ny tax = $162++ and more if i get it online and pay for shipping

vs.

ebay .. $250 offer i'm comtemplating making right now ... paying 87$ over retail ... i know they releasing more in april but i get the feeling i won't even get my hands on 1 ...

what would yall do ... my fight pad has pushed me to the brink of doing something i don't want to do ... i just got a $50 rebate from vz for buying the storm ... but i don't want to pay over retail for any item ever
smh.gif
what? where can u get the TE stick for retail price?? they been sold out everywhere since release date. if so hook it up with the website, illcop asap.

btw m. bison (dictator) should be higher up in the tier list and im surprised how high blanka is. then again blanka is so noob friendly
laugh.gif
. i hate how ucan't knock him out of his electricity like u can in previous SF games. u have to at a certain distance.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

laugh.gif
... his combos to me are
pimp.gif

anyways ...

vs.

ebay .. $250 offer i'm comtemplating making right now ... paying 87$ over retail ... i know they releasing more in april but i get the feeling i won't even get my hands on 1 ...

what would yall do ... my fight pad has pushed me to the brink of doing something i don't want to do ... i just got a $50 rebate from vz for buying the storm ... but i don't want to pay over retail for any item ever
smh.gif
what? where can u get the TE stick for retail price?? they been sold out everywhere since release date. if so hook it up with the website, ill cop asap.

my fault .. i meant to put do i wait until april and try to get it when they release more copies and fight amongst the beasts, resellers, etc. or do i just copon ebay and pay the extra 87$ ... i don't know if mad catz is gonna flood the market w/ these things are not ... but its just mad frustrating playing w/ afightpad that doesn't listen ...

i've been stomping with Dan.

Fei Long was my main before but i think i officially made Dan my dude

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i've been stomping with Dan.

Fei Long was my main before but i think i officially made Dan my dude
prove it
laugh.gif
lets go tonight! got me a bottle of henny to join in onthe fun as well.
pimp.gif

Abstuh86: I think Bison is about right. Hes a solid character with great tools but when he's low on health he has a hard time making a comeback. You'revery limited on how you connect his ultra compared to the characters higher than him. But if they gave him more ways to combo his ultra he'd be way toogood lol.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'll be on around 8 pm pst, daaznfella is the sn add me
Ill add you.
Ima be on tonight, Chicago Bully88.
I think you murked my Vega once before in HDRemix with Bison.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Abstuh86: I think Bison is about right. Hes a solid character with great tools but when he's low on health he has a hard time making a comeback. You're very limited on how you connect his ultra compared to the characters higher than him. But if they gave him more ways to combo his ultra he'd be way too good lol.
only way i can think of is focus attacking into the ultra. bison has one of the fastest focus attacks in the game.

and to the dude contemplating on the sticks... u can always get the HRAP for the xbox, and i believe its the same price as the TE stick (retail). the resaleprices are OUTRAGEOUS. 400?!?! forreal? thats the same price as a console
laugh.gif
. all hype

hrap.jpg

i had the ps3 version (same thing) and it was real responsive. playing SF with sticks isn't all it's cracked up to be though, dont expect to get goodright away. it took me maybe 8 months to play ok on the stick... i'd hit training mode and make sure my execution is padded down.

btw m. bison (dictator) should be higher up in the tier list and im surprised how high blanka is. then again blanka is so noob friendly
laugh.gif
. i hate how u can't knock him out of his electricity like u can in previous SF games. u have to at a certain distance.

Blanka is my man... Woman.. Whatever it is.. Alternate costume + color 8 + personal action 3 =
pimp.gif

The reason it's ranked so high isn't because of its electricity.. I think the electricity is actually one of the few areas where it isn't as goodas in the past games. I think that it takes a split second longer of button mashing to create electricity in IV than it did in previous SF games. And you alsohad to have a certain distance to knock Blanka out of its electricity in past SF games, I don't know what you're talking about.

I think the reason Blanka is ranked so high this time is because of it's two great counter moves to fireballs. First there is the super cannonball thatgoes through fireballs, but the most efficient is the amazon attack (DF + HP). It has mad reach and can even go under Sagat's lower fireball without beinghit. Plus it drops the opponent. In the past SF games, if you took Blanka and met a Guile player who could pull off the sonic boom and the somersault moveevery time, you were pretty much done for. Also, Blanka's ultra combo is awesome, just takes a little timing practice to master it.

i made 2 orders under 250$ for fight sticks ... w/e ... if i win i will hold onto them and c if i can get a mad catz re release ... if not i'll have one...

and if i get neither ... i will cop the hori ...

until then Fight pad FTL ...

whatever you do, DONT get the fight stick, those are horrible. hrap is your best bet. HRAP > fight sticks.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

who's the best match up against blanka?
nerd.gif
I use E. Honda.. I win about 90% of the time against Blankas. You just gotta know when to anticipate blanka's moves and counter.. I even beata Blanka yesterday with Ryu. It depends on how well you adjust to your opponent's style

i made 2 orders under 250$ for fight sticks ... w/e ... if i win i will hold onto them and c if i can get a mad catz re release ... if not i'll have one ...

and if i get neither ... i will cop the hori ...

until then Fight pad FTL ...
yo dav0,

my gamestops told me to check in next week/early april but they told me that they're most likely gettin the cheaper ones
ohwell.gif

I'm just gonna keep checking the madcatz online store for the TE.. i want the japanese parts and i don't want to bother with modding a joystick either

only way i can think of is focus attacking into the ultra. bison has one of the fastest focus attacks in the game.

and to the dude contemplating on the sticks... u can always get the HRAP for the xbox, and i believe its the same price as the TE stick (retail). the resale prices are OUTRAGEOUS. 400?!?! forreal? thats the same price as a console
laugh.gif
. all hype
The HRAP was on sale on Amazon.com a little while back for $130 I believe. I bought 2 with the quickness. Sold the other to my friend for retail.Very very good arcade stick.

Back
Top Bottom