^his ultra is not ideal to just "throw out there", even in fireball battles

go to trial and just practice shoryuken, facd into ultra
Will do...

and just hit 4500 bp today, felt like this
11c8fti.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aznfella- man. you picked seth, sagat, and dhalsim a couple times. i HAVE to hide in the corner and work slowly when playing those folks.
laugh.gif

my friend mains bison too. i usually just stay back and wait for a head stomp and then dash back and punish with a SPD then go in from there, but you don'tuse those very often. also my dumb #@$ kept going for the body splash cross up but you got out of it almost every time
laugh.gif
. all my habits from playing myfriend carried over to playing you and i was too tipsy to adjust go to my other stuff.

however....you didn't ge tmy bison at all lol
pimp.gif

i was close a bunch of times...just wait til next time it'll be a WRAP. you=
24435fe64c056c90d69e25ea1b8f3571a9e6dd2.gif
laugh.gif

battle points dont mean jack +@@!.. 8.5/10 players on ranked matches are scrubs. and how is dan ranked ahead of all the other characters? dan is the worst
laugh.gif

i'll be taking a long break from sf4 ... seriously this time ... went on last night ... could barely get up tiger uppercuts
smh.gif

my fight pad FTL ... i ma just try to get a stick ... and if all else fails ... pay the ridiculous price on ebay ... w/e ...

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

battle points dont mean jack +@@!.. 8.5/10 players on ranked matches are scrubs. and how is dan ranked ahead of all the other characters? dan is the worst
laugh.gif
his shoryuken has priority over many things, he can combo easily, his ultra has priority as well.....hes not THAT , now rose on the other hand...

yea BP means nothing, but it's def something that i do like to play for

anyone on psn now... add me sour_power_kush

but gimme like 10 mins...i gotta re up my high ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

turnnn myyy scaleee onnn

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

anyone on psn now... add me sour_power_kush

but gimme like 10 mins...i gotta re up my high ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

turnnn myyy scaleee onnn
You get at me right now. Ill send you a quick invite. Best outta 5 series

^ Basically how good the character is, the numbers are how many games out of 10 they won vs that character.. I don't agree with that list much though, Sethisn't very good and Abel should be higher up as well as some other things

Tier list are just to show how characters match up against others.
You use it to find out your persons best and worst matchups.

At first i thought this particular list was bs until i started thinking about it.
Seth IS a beast.
He just got low health.

I always thought Ryu should be 2nd since he is basically Sagat jr.
He does well in every situation.
His only weakness is not being Sagat.

smh.gif
I had just started liking Rose too.
Now 3 of my fav people round out the list as the 3 worst
ohwell.gif

Oh well, i like the hate messages i get after mopping people with bottom tier characters.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dav0 im tryin to practice bruh, im back in VA. i was in NC for like 5 days i got my SF on for a lil bit though.

i got some new sagat combos ... just let me know ...

my fight pad been bugging ... focus attacks sometimes don't work, LT button is stuck ... jumping all funny ... and the worst is not being able to do asimple tiger uppercut ... i only dropped it once ... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU fightpad
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dav0 im tryin to practice bruh, im back in VA. i was in NC for like 5 days i got my SF on for a lil bit though.

i got some new sagat combos ... just let me know ...

my fight pad been bugging ... focus attacks sometimes don't work, LT button is stuck ... jumping all funny ... and the worst is not being able to do a simple tiger uppercut ... i only dropped it once ... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU fightpad
mad.gif
i guess i wont be getting a fightpad

smh.gif
at madcatz quality

^ same thing with my 360 controller, I cant jump the right direction when needed. Can't do tiger uppercut when Im supposed to, %%#@ be costing me preciousBP
smh.gif
smh.gif
I got so mad this dude came back and cheesed his way to beat me I turned off the xbox before the match ended
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom