STREET FIGHTER 4!

Yo where can I cop one of those fightpads/fightsticks? I need some practice too. My record is like 3-20
frown.gif

PSN: dhuang

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

Yo where can I cop one of those fightpads/fightsticks? I need some practice too. My record is like 3-20
frown.gif

Dont even bother playing online just hit the challenge mode.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Damn, Mad Ken hate everywhere I look online.

It's wack I can't pick the character I grew up using without dudes looking at me funny...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Its not even like is just that 99.9% of these dudes that pick Ken don't know how to use him properly and just wanna throw a million fireballs shoryuken all day.

tired.gif
Forget all that, Ken is a buster. Yeah I said it
grin.gif
I still don't understand why Capcom seems to favor him so much
eyes.gif
Yea, They made the discrepancy between him and Ryu too great.

I know Ken is fast and flashy, And Ryu is slow and methodical, But his attacks are more powerful. His ultra is wack and telegraphed tho.

But I love Ryu and Ken.
Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Damn, Mad Ken hate everywhere I look online.

It's wack I can't pick the character I grew up using without dudes looking at me funny...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
When you asked me who I used...I was initially like "oh ariigh...dude isn't a ken user and wants to make sure he doesn't play a ken cheeser..I can rock with that".

when you went straight to ken...I was like
indifferent.gif

you still good in my book though

Nah, I was actually asking what games you played, Because I didn't know where you got my GT from...
laugh.gif

You play a dope Blanka tho.

I try not to OD on Dragon Punches, But it's hard when I can literally do them at will...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

frown.gif

i'll play you. i think i'm just as bad.

PSN-ID: iingeniouz

They should have made the character select screen double blind like HD Remix. I'm tired of doing the character select screen dance. I usually end uppicking first b/c it annoys the hell outta me. They usually end up picking either Ken,Sagat or Rog anyway.

I don't know what the fuss is about with everyone picking ken. I find it funny how if you sweep them then crouch next to them, as they get it they almostalways do a DP reversal. It's the funniest thing in the world.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

I don't know what the fuss is about with everyone picking ken. I find it funny how if you sweep them then crouch next to them, as they get it they almost always do a DP reversal. It's the funniest thing in the world.
Its funny but after a while it just gets old and boring.

on_line.gif
Barack 0drama
http://Barack-0drama.niketalk.yuku.comMy dude, good learning experiencelast night for both of us. I just copped the game last week and haven't really gotten a chance to play much. Most of my skills right now are just Godgiven
laugh.gif
. That and I been playing SF for the longest. You aight tho. You gonna have to give me a critique.

Next time we get it on (pause) lets just go Random. I gotta be able to play with everybody, Diversify myself fool.

And the rest of ya'll ex-boxers can get it too. GT: travisreal

BTW: I prefer Ryu over Ken in this game, but no %%*$$+@+, you can be winning a game and get hit with Ken's special and it's curtains. I like it likethat tho. Ken is Jay-Z, Ryu is Nas, so yeah, get ethered.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

http://Barack-0drama.niketalk.yuku.comMy dude, good learning experience last night for both of us. I just copped the game last week and haven't really gotten a chance to play much. Most of my skills right now are just God given
laugh.gif
. That and I been playing SF for the longest. You aight tho. You gonna have to give me a critique.

Next time we get it on (pause) lets just go Random. I gotta be able to play with everybody, Diversify myself fool.

BTW: I prefer Ryu over Ken in this game, but no %%*$$+@+, you can be winning a game and get hit with Ken's special and it's curtains. I like it like that tho. Ken is Jay-Z, Ryu is Nas, so yeah, get ethered.

Ryu, here's an easy one. Jab dragon punch into super. It's real easy to do.

Ryu is a beast in this game. I have a friend who only plays Ryu and when he has a super/ultra ready, I'm real cautious b/c of that combo.

ryu gives me the most problems in this game

he has like a million ways to juggle his ultra.. in fact he can juggle with his super into an ultra and its easy as hell to do

his jumping round house has too much priority and will trade hits in almost any circumstance.

he has the best focus attack in the game

and he has one of the best cross ups in the game

he is the easiest chracter to use

and this is coming from a sagat player. You folks complain about sagat, I complain about ryu
tongue.gif

this game has the most replay value of all the newest ps3 games out. i bet u half a decade later, folks will still be player this game.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so nobody on xbox besides jah oh en who's busy doing arcde?
man. beating it with viper took forever.
laugh.gif
i gave up trying to finish blankas #5 hard trial. if you still trying to play, i'm ready. a liltipsy, but i'm ready
laugh.gif

Im not seeing all these kens everybody is complaining about.
I see more ryus, and sagats.

Only seen 2 Gens ever.
1 other Fuerte besides mine.

But maybe im blind to it since ken fits somewhere into my 5 main characters
laugh.gif

I usually just choose random when i play player matches though...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so nobody on xbox besides jah oh en who's busy doing arcde?
man. beating it with viper took forever.
laugh.gif
i gave up trying to finish blankas #5 hard trial. if you still trying to play, i'm ready. a lil tipsy, but i'm ready
laugh.gif
ggs man, at first i was like dammit, he's maining gief like my friend, but you play wayyyyy different from him, even hiding in the corner abit too much hahahh, maybe next time i'll show you my horrible gief....i actually thought i was gonna get you with sakura for a bit too

however....you didn't ge tmy bison at all lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

http://Barack-0drama.niketalk.yuku.comMy dude, good learning experience last night for both of us. I just copped the game last week and haven't really gotten a chance to play much. Most of my skills right now are just God given
laugh.gif

BTW: I prefer Ryu over Ken in this game, but no %%*$$+@+, you can be winning a game and get hit with Ken's special and it's curtains. I like it like that tho. Ken is Jay-Z, Ryu is Nas, so yeah, get ethered.

Ryu, here's an easy one. Jab dragon punch into super. It's real easy to do.

Ryu is a beast in this game. I have a friend who only plays Ryu and when he has a super/ultra ready, I'm real cautious b/c of that combo.

I need to get nice with Ryu...
laugh.gif

My biggest problem is executing his Ultra...I guess I gotta learn those juggles.

^his ultra is not ideal to just "throw out there", even in fireball battles

go to trial and just practice shoryuken, facd into ultra

once you get that time it'll come out naturally

and just hit 4500 bp today, felt like this
11c8fti.jpg

then i get knocked back down to like 4100 and then my stick like started to bug out, i took it apart, and nothing worked...finalyl i just turned off and on thexbox and it was running like a champ!

just for you guys
348hpjl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom