STREET FIGHTER 4!

i need to take a break from street fighter

this game is getting me all jaded for some reason

lost a lot of motivation

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ning's Abel is pretty good too bad we only got to play 3 rounds though.

=(

yo sorry about that. i had to quit cause my roomie started streaming and downloading so i was getting all types of delay and lag.. plus i was just $!!#$*%around. u seem to mash the DPad a lot in hopes of landing a pile driver of suplex
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO **#%%+$ PISSED!

I LOST ALL MY UNLOCKABLES, CHARACTERS AND MY 1600+ BATTLE POINTS!

*%+!

This is %!*$+*%#! As soon as I trun on my PS3 and SF4 it says I had lost all my data and had to create new date
you can't lose your bp, i thought that was maintained online. has nothing to do with your system.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

*%+!

This is %!*$+*%#! As soon as I trun on my PS3 and SF4 it says I had lost all my data and had to create new date
you can't lose your bp, i thought that was maintained online. has nothing to do with your system.

I wish that was true!

Dude, I lost EVERYTHING. My Battle Points went from 1600+ to 0 and I couldnt gain it back

*%+!

grin.gif
How did this happen?

*%+!

I wish that was true!

Dude, I lost EVERYTHING. My Battle Points went from 1600+ to 0 and I couldnt gain it back
damn, that's lame. hard drive error maybe? did you install the game on your hard drive?

Yea I did install it

Basically what happened was I beat a guy in a ranked match but I had to get to school so when they were at the BP exchange screen I had to turn off the PS3 ,and I did it from the back button.

Yea I did install it

Basically what happened was I beat a guy in a ranked match but I had to get to school so when they were at the BP exchange screen I had to turn off the PS3 , and I did it from the back button.
laugh.gif
lesson learned...

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ning's Abel is pretty good too bad we only got to play 3 rounds though.

=(

yo sorry about that. i had to quit cause my roomie started streaming and downloading so i was getting all types of delay and lag.. plus i was just $!!#$*% around. u seem to mash the DPad a lot in hopes of landing a pile driver of suplex
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The only reason i was going hard on the DPad was because once u got your throws going there was no stopping them so i wasn't trying to let uget up.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

*%+!

I wish that was true!

damn, that's lame. hard drive error maybe? did you install the game on your hard drive?
Yeah, BP and everything else are stored client-side (i.e. your 360 or your PS3). Nothing of any importance is stored on their servers. They dostore a snapshop of your BP and high scores to be able to show rankings, but it is by no means an official number (which is why you often check your ownranking on the leaderboards and find it's "lagging" behind your real ranking).

An absolutely ******ed scheme. FURTHER considering that on the PS3 you can't make a copy of the profile... if your profile gets corrupted, it's allgone and there's nothing you can do about it.

I mean, I do understand why you can't back up your profile... 'cause you could just back it up, and if you lose BP, just restore again. So that wouldbe open to all kinds of cheating. However, this would ALL be solved if they just stored your BP on server-side. But nope.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I've decided to main cammy in this game. She fits my playing style pefectly. Never knew she owned like that.
Cammy is a great change of pace character but I just can't suggest her as a main. I thought about maining her but her tools need some realtweaking before she can become consistent and ranked amongst the better characters imo. Once someone has Cammy figured out you're shot.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I've decided to main cammy in this game. She fits my playing style pefectly. Never knew she owned like that.
Cammy is a great change of pace character but I just can't suggest her as a main. I thought about maining her but her tools need some real tweaking before she can become consistent and ranked amongst the better characters imo. Once someone has Cammy figured out you're shot.
yeah, i just destroyed a cammy. once you block her kick attacks, very vulnerable. she also takes a crapload of damage. any character can be usedright, but cammy is one of the more vulnerable characters in the game.

Cammy > Viper > Rose > All.

Viper might take over as my main though, easier to juggle and such with her.

Back
Top Bottom